GSdx
1006 seems to have introduced a lot of hiccups to Persona 3. A few revs ago (962?) it ran amazingly smooth, without a lot of framerate loss, but now I get frame skipping just about every time I summon a Persona, enter a battle, or change zones. I haven't quite pinned it down to Gdsx yet, but as that's the only thing I've changed since last time I played, it looks to be the culprit.

Sponsored links

I am playing Valkyrie Profile 2 with Pcsx2 0.9.6 and Gsdx 0.1.14 . But the fps so slow (just ~20fps), I don't think it's because of Pcsx2. I try the latest Gsdx version, but it not help much. When I use the previous version Gsdx 0.1.7, the fps up to ~55 fps.
So, wish will fix this problem in the next ver...
(04-23-2009, 05:41 AM)phikhanh Wrote: I am playing Valkyrie Profile 2 with Pcsx2 0.9.6 and Gsdx 0.1.14 . But the fps so slow (just ~20fps), I don't think it's because of Pcsx2. I try the latest Gsdx version, but it not help much. When I use the previous version Gsdx 0.1.7, the fps up to ~55 fps.

what pc specs?
Yes VP2 really is running A LOT faster with 1.7 than 1.8,1.13,1.14,r962,r1006
On 1.7 I get 25 and on the other versions 4-5.

Edit:I get those speed with or without hacks..there's absolutely no differences in speed with any of the GSdx versions.
May I report something still about Shadow of the colossus?

Unfortunately the two problems it has in gsdx have conflicting solutions. The lower the game resolution is, the more "sun washout" there is, but if you turn it up some characters in cutscenes get "doubled", like the girl and the shadows, and the doubles are farther apart according to the point of view.
(04-23-2009, 07:22 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-23-2009, 05:41 AM)phikhanh Wrote: I am playing Valkyrie Profile 2 with Pcsx2 0.9.6 and Gsdx 0.1.14 . But the fps so slow (just ~20fps), I don't think it's because of Pcsx2. I try the latest Gsdx version, but it not help much. When I use the previous version Gsdx 0.1.7, the fps up to ~55 fps.

what pc specs?
CPU : Dual Core E2220 (2,4 Ghz).
RAM : 2 Gb
Graphic Card : 9600 Gt .
I can't get this game ~55 fps with some hacks. But this game has a lots of graphics bugs at "The Lost Forest", even the latest Gsdx r1006.
about the same as me. e2200, 8400gsI can't get mine much highet than 20 on games like that
hi, i have some problem with the emulator, when i tried to run a game the playstation start screen goes well (the one with the crystal cube), but when it start to load de iso of the game the screen goes black and the emulator dont run, and then it closed, i really dont know what to do pleeease help me
psx emulation is NOT in pcsx2
start with RUN CD/DVD in file menu and not with execute command.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.