GSdx
After a lot of test I already have the same problem with the videos.
I downloaded version 4953 but the exe file is named 4952?
I use the GSdx version 4953.

Here I upload you a screenshot.
Thanks for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The new version modified the GSdx plugin and added your CRC. You must use the new GSdx in the package you downloaded.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-01-2011, 03:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: The new version modified the GSdx plugin and added your CRC. You must use the new GSdx in the package you downloaded.

Yes it's what I did, but I have the same problem. I'll test it again.

EDIT: I tested it again. Same problem...
Make sure you are NOT loading from a saved state and that you are booting the game via System->Boot CDVD (fast)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-01-2011, 04:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: Make sure you are NOT loading from a saved state and that you are booting the game via System->Boot CDVD (fast)

I don't load with a save state. I boot the game via System ->Boot CDVD Fast.
At the beginning when you have to choose if you want to start a new game or continue the video wich is behind is the one I use to test. And my screenshot is from that video.

EDIT: I tested th a video in the game after defeate Belias and I have the same problem. I used GSdx 4953.
Try setting GSdx to native resolution rendering. I'm not sure if the hack fixes upscaling artefacts as well.
Thanks for the Suchie-Pai fix Gabest!
Bug Report for GSDX r4956 in [PS1] Emulators
--------------------
1. After Pausing and resuming the emulator (epsxe) whole screen will get corrupted.
    =>    
    =>    
    =>    

2. While moving; in some of the screen Blinking dots will be appear.

3. Some textures get mixed sometimes in the game. (Twisted Metal 4, ...)
    =>     =>     =>    
(this is when going through the bottom of the bridge and the bridge get mixed in the screen for some frames.)

4. by using bilinear; the top and the left of some texture and some texts will be lost.
    =>    

5. Window Mode Slower than FullScreen Mode.
Maybe the Calculation on the title bar slow down the emulation.
(I have 60fps in fullscreen mode but have between 30-60fps in window mode)

6. Rendering Threats doesn't work for PS1 Emulators in the SVN builds. (the last version that works for me: gsdx 1.15 r2404)

7. Vsync option doesn't available in the configuration dialogbox but can be used through the ini.

8. How to create snapshot in the epsxe? (F8 doesn't work)

9. How to change fullscreen mode in DX9 (Alt+Enter doesn't work in DX9)

10. When using GSDX in epsxe switching to internal software plugin (by using F7) will make a crash in emulator.

(11-12-2011, 11:58 PM)-hamid- Wrote: Bug Report for GSDX r4956 in [PS1] Emulators
--------------------
1. After Pausing and resuming the emulator (epsxe) whole screen will get corrupted.

2. While moving; in some of the screen Blinking dots will be appear.

3. Some textures get mixed sometimes in the game. (Twisted Metal 4, ...)
=>=>=>
(this is when going through the bottom of the bridge and the bridge get mixed in the screen for some frames.)

4. by using bilinear; the top and the left of some texture and some texts will be lost.
=>

5. Window Mode Slower than FullScreen Mode.
Maybe the Calculation on the title bar slow down the emulation.

6. Software threating doesn't work for PS1 Emulators in the SVN builds. (the last version that works for me: gsdx 1.15 r2404)

7. Vsync option doesn't available in the configuration dialogbox but can be used through the ini.

8. How to create snapshot in the epsxe? (F8 doesn't work)

9. How to change fullscreen mode in DX9 (Alt+Enter doesn't work in DX9)

10. When using GSDX in epsxe switching to internal software plugin (by using F7) will make a crash in emulator.

wait when did this plugin start working with ps1 emulators?
GSDX works in epsxe.... :s please check it again Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]