GSdx
Anybody try this yet: http://www.emucr.com/2014/12/gsdx32-avx-20141220.html

Says it fixes vertical lines in namco games~
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

only for avx, kinda meh...
tried it with Soul Calibur 3, All it does it crash.
Shame too, was hoping to play this game with real scaling.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(12-28-2014, 05:37 AM)shinra358 Wrote: Anybody try this yet: http://www.emucr.com/2014/12/gsdx32-avx-20141220.html

Says it fixes vertical lines in namco games~

that is hacked fix by guy who violated the GPL license it not done by the dev as such there is no support for said plugin
People asked him for a patch or a git pull request. That's all we can do for now. Either he does it, or not.
(12-29-2014, 08:56 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: who violated the GPL license

isn't the Program open source?

On-topic :

how to disable GSdx texture cache
(12-29-2014, 03:00 PM)Serial Hacker Wrote: isn't the Program open source?

On-topic :

how to disable GSdx texture cache

Yes and the GPL license dictates that if you re-release any of the code in compiled form with modifications of your own, you have to also release the modified source code.

You have to do it in the code, so you can just grab the compiled plugin posted some posts up with the cache disabled if you want to test it out
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-29-2014, 03:00 PM)Serial Hacker Wrote: how to disable GSdx texture cache

GSdx Plugin Pack with texture cache disabled
Okay after testing Prince of Persia Warrior's Within with texture cache disabled

it appears to working perfectly fine, if only my V-RAM didn't fill up and i ended up with 7 FPS @ native Tongue (although it's 2 GB)

Anything i can further do ? Ninja
Hi guys, this will be a bit off-topic, but I'm trying to adapt the Setting up Windows guide into the Setting up Linux guide here on the pcsx2 wiki, and I have a couple of questions regarding the Linux version of the plugin. I'd apreciate if anyone can help me out with this question:

What does the GSdx Log depth hack and Date hack does (they're on the advanced settings)? I'd like add one line with a brief description about them and couldn't find any information on Google or in the forum. Propably there's some info on this post about them, but I don't know how to search only on a specific post.

I was also unable to find information on the Very Advanced Custom Settings, but I don't want to annoy anyone asking to explain them. Is there any documentation I could refer to? (I dont know, perhaps on https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2 , but I don't know how to navigate that page).

GSdx: Linux Advanced settings:
[Image: 324px-GSdx_Config_-_Advanced_-_Linux.png]

Thanks in advance and happy new year.
Best regards.
English isn't my native language, if I make a spelling error, don't hesitate to let me know.

Win7
MSI Z77A-G43
Intel Core i5 3570
ATI HD5770
2x Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB CL9
Creative Tactic3D Headset
NOX PSU 550w
xBox 360 controller
Specs
[Image: 76561197995187625.png]