GSdx
Apparently Racer_S has uploaded the full package, plugin + source code.

http://www.tocaedit.com/2014/12/before-a...lugin.html

Sponsored links

It's weird. I got the source (why not a simple patch?) but it's all from 2012. Maybe this patch is really old work? Dunno.
I don't want to find the exact revision he took and then try to diff it ><
Yeah he said he had it done back when 1.0.0 was released...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
This is great. I think it's only a matter of time before it's merged into the main code. He makes it quite clear:
Quote:How it works is using a different method to copy the offscreen surface to the backbuffer, bypassing some (broken) post-processing. There is no noticable glitches.

Update 1/2/2015: Full source is now included. The actual fix is in GSRendererHW:Laughraw() the function DrawPrims() is causing the black lines, this is what is bypassed when FBP is 0.
what's the trick? he removes all the processing? aren't those sprite fragments from the postpro buffers? i'm aware it's always 10. 64*10 = 640. are they alpha blended or something? then overwrite the frame buffer? just sample black border alpha from memory? is that what he removes? the way i think it's a glitch with the sampling offset. internal emulated ps2 type sampling versus f*cked up pc sampling offsets.

/rant
(01-03-2015, 03:58 PM)rama Wrote: It's weird. I got the source (why not a simple patch?) but it's all from 2012. Maybe this patch is really old work? Dunno.
I don't want to find the exact revision he took and then try to diff it ><

hey, I find the different hope it can help you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yea, that does help. Thanks Smile
So this looks like a hack to me. If anyone understands what it does, please explain.
We do have a hacks section in GSdx so if it's any useful (not breaking too much, etc), then
we can add it there.
(01-04-2015, 06:44 PM)rama Wrote: Yea, that does help. Thanks Smile
So this looks like a hack to me. If anyone understands what it does, please explain.
We do have a hacks section in GSdx so if it's any useful (not breaking too much, etc), then
we can add it there.
It's not only for Konami games,but one game need one patch, like widescreen patch.

It can be applied in these games:

The plugin only for Tekken 5(US)
[attachment=53643]

Attached Files
.rar   GSdx32-SSE2-Tekken5.rar (Size: 323,72 KB / Downloads: 252)
What's the game in that last screenshot?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(01-05-2015, 04:38 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: What's the game in that last screenshot?

Drakengard2