God of War 2
@abdo123 try creating ISO of Star Ocean with your favourite then;P and good luck passing whole game on such created iso(it will work, just break later), and that's just one game that comes to my mind now;]. If you ever get a bug nobody else has(hmm if I remember you actually had one like that asking me about some dbz game in the past which couldn't boot properly;P), then you'll know what's faulty there;].

Sponsored links

I never had any success with anything related to PS2\pcsx2 when I use UltraISO(converting images,creating images,modifying images and so on...the game never work after that)
(07-15-2012, 09:35 AM)miseru99 Wrote: @abdo123 try creating ISO of Star Ocean with your favourite then;P and good luck passing whole game on such created iso(it will work, just break later), and that's just one game that comes to my mind now;]. If you ever get a bug nobody else has(hmm if I remember you actually had one like that asking me about some dbz game in the past which couldn't boot properly;P), then you'll know what's faulty there;].

(07-15-2012, 09:39 AM)vsub Wrote: I never had any success with anything related to PS2\pcsx2 when I use UltraISO(converting images,creating images,modifying images and so on...the game never work after that)

really !!!

guys you freaking me out i have more than ~30 ISOs that i cant remake them ( some 3 to 4 years old !! )

but it always capture the full DEV9/5 i don't know what's wrong man !!!
No idea why,but games never work after that(pcsx2 can't load the game),that's why I don't use it for PS2\pcsx2.I make my images by using ImgBurn and when I want to convert an image,I mount the game and make image of it again with ImgBurn.
When I want to modify a game,I use Xpert 2
(07-15-2012, 09:23 AM)abdo123 Wrote: i have Ultra ISO and i never had such a problem it's my favorite ISO maker Tongue

but just for the coincidence i have made this game ISO with Nero ... Laugh

@OP

and what game version do you have ?

if you have a NTSC-U version i can simply give you already made save ?

so where did you reach in the game ?

SCUS-97481

Right now I'm on the way to sisters of mercy place =)

I always use imgburn and had no problem so far, maybe something went wrong for gow2 in latest svn? If it was a gamebreaking problem I'd try earlier builds but I think I'll live with that Smile
certain ps2 files need to be placed in a specific LBA position to allow them to work on a new disk
(07-15-2012, 02:31 PM)Levaniko Wrote: SCUS-97481

Right now I'm on the way to sisters of mercy place =)

I always use imgburn and had no problem so far, maybe something went wrong for gow2 in latest svn? If it was a gamebreaking problem I'd try earlier builds but I think I'll live with that Smile

same version you're a lucky dude ...

but you've reached too far in the game ....

care to have a level 5 blades in the frozen titan place Tongue

and what difficulty ?

EDIT : got you inside of the titan save with everything unlocked and upgraded Smile

this is the best that i can do all what you have to do is kill the big octopus and the first 2 sisters and that's it Tongue2

well can you use the guide in my signutre with this save here

too stink upload speed to upload a 8mb memcard Laugh
(07-15-2012, 03:16 PM)abdo123 Wrote: same version you're a lucky dude ...

but you've reached too far in the game ....

care to have a level 5 blades in the frozen titan place Tongue

and what difficulty ?

EDIT : got you inside of the titan save with everything unlocked and upgraded Smile

this is the best that i can do all what you have to do is kill the big octopus and the first 2 sisters and that's it Tongue2

well can you use the guide in my signutre with this save here

too stink upload speed to upload a 8mb memcard Laugh

Thanks mate but I better struggle a little and add more challenge and I'm too lazy for that convertion stuff Smile
hmm i already uploaded it here : http://www2.zshare.ma/u2xv02t3yvq8

there is about 10 saves from all locations pick what you like Smile
(07-15-2012, 04:59 PM)abdo123 Wrote: hmm i already uploaded it here : http://www2.zshare.ma/u2xv02t3yvq8

there is about 10 saves from all locations pick what you like Smile

Can you please tell me which rev you're using cause now my problem got worse lol. Game is stuck at some point and i tried your saves and it won't load up, i'm choosing savegane to load and then loadscreen goes on forever and console says nothing :/