Gsdx settings issue.
Btw I forgot to ask something kinda important...are you on Windows XP or something newer?

Sponsored links

(12-27-2015, 10:29 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: First of all, your hardware cannot and will never be supported by OGL, DX10, or DX11. It is not possible. It is nearly 10 year old hardware at this point.

Here's the VS2015 Redistributable, but don't expect better performance. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
Alright,even if i installed VS2015,it still gives me the same error,but no matter,i tricked around it,and i got it to work on PCSX2 1.2.1,and the perfomance boost is TREMENDOUS,im not joking,30 to 35 fps went to 59 to 61 FPS,still 24 fps on demanding games.
Possibly related to bad settings. Normally you shouldn't observe a performance increase by 200%.

Also most pc's can have full speed in the menu. Having full speed in-game is something completely different.

What are your EE% and GS% during demanding scenes?
(12-28-2015, 01:12 AM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly related to bad settings. Normally you shouldn't observe a performance increase by 200%.

Also most pc's can have full speed in the menu. Having full speed in-game is something completely different.

What are your EE% and GS% during demanding scenes?
I don't mean in menu,but in game, EE is about 75%,while GS is about 14%.
If you are not using speedhacks this could point again in direction of gpu bottleneck.
Avoid upscaling and maybe play with aggressive crc level and/or skipdraw (1-10) do reduce load on your gpu.
If that doesn't help you might be better with VU cycle stealing. But I am unsure about that.
(12-28-2015, 01:48 AM)willkuer Wrote: If you are not using speedhacks this could point again in direction of gpu bottleneck.
Avoid upscaling and maybe play with aggressive crc level and/or skipdraw (1-10) do reduce load on your gpu.
If that doesn't help you might be better with VU cycle stealing. But I am unsure about that.
I use speedhacks,and i use settings for maximum speed.
(12-28-2015, 11:32 AM)enderreaper Wrote: I use speedhacks,and i use settings for maximum speed.

Definitely a CPU bottleneck, then
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If I see correctly we don't know your cpu so far.
If it fits to the gpu it is probably to weak to get better results. Overclocking is always the best choice to reduce cpu bottlenecks. But overclocking is not always possible and requires good cooling.
(12-28-2015, 12:13 PM)willkuer Wrote: If I see correctly we don't know your cpu so far.
If it fits to the gpu it is probably to weak to get better results. Overclocking is always the best choice to reduce cpu bottlenecks. But overclocking is not always possible and requires good cooling.

Here's my PC specs

CPU:AMD Athlon II 170u
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 6150 SE / nForce 430 64MB
RAM:2 GB
Those are my specs.
And i can't overclock due to how eMachines locks me out of overclocking(Since i forgot the CMOS password,and generally because it isn't allowed to overclock without pressing some sort of key.),and my PC,no matter how i leave it,it will always still the same temp as if it was turned on 1 minute ago.
Better give up on pcsx2 while using that pc or just play at low speed.
Until I year ago I was in the same boat for at least 6 years and I know that this kind of pc is not good enough for pcsx2(unless you want to play non demanding 2d/2.5d games like Ar Tonelico 1(and maybe 2)or Atelier Iris 1/2