InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
roli you will find a similar virtual bus driver in the install directory for this tool. I thought it was suppose to install automaticly, but I would use this version instead of Inksters which was for the DS3.

Sponsored links

The fact the DS3 SCP driver is enabling his DS4 controllers using the DS4Tool is probably a good sign when it comes to the possibility of getting them to play nice.

Would certainly be an awesome feature.
Using the Plugable Bluetooth adapter, is there any point to installing the drivers that come with it?
(09-12-2014, 02:10 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: roli you will find a similar virtual bus driver in the install directory for this tool. I thought it was suppose to install automaticly, but I would use this version instead of Inksters which was for the DS3.

Inhextrs tool is made for ds4, but it's based on Scarlet.crush tool for the ds3. And thanks btw I found the Virtual bus driver in the install folder. I also thought it was gonna install automatically.
@jhebbel is it possible to bind a comand to keycombos, so for example if i press share and option button at the same time, it will work as guide button, so i can press share and option to open steam big Picture?

And in 1.5 RC how do i change the strenght of the lightbar?
Hi jhebbel, for some reason, your website is blocked by my ISP. Wacko I am also unable to update the app from "Check for Updates". I am getting weird errors.

Is it possible that you can upload the latest installer file to a mirror please?
(09-12-2014, 04:09 PM)ash_arani Wrote: Hi jhebbel, for some reason, your website is blocked by my ISP. Wacko I am also unable to update the app from "Check for Updates". I am getting weird errors.

Is it possible that you can upload the latest installer file to a mirror please?

who is your ISP and can you send the error you are receiving? I will work on contacting them directly and ask them what the *****. In the mean time ill upload 1.4 to my skydrive and get back to you with a link
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(09-11-2014, 07:19 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel YES!!!!!! I finally got it to work!!!! Now it Works With usb without having to Connect to Bluetooth first! But about Your tool. It says on page 1 that the Virtual bus/driver whatever it is, is bundeled With the installer. However, When i run the installer and open Your program (1.4.x or 1.5RC), the Controller won't get recognized With Bluetooth or wired, unless i run the scpdriver from inhextr....

I'm also wondering a few Things about ds3 support. In another post in this thread, you said that you were gonna get two ds3's to try to implement support.

But when I asked about ds3 support earlier you said that you didn't have any, so did Your planes change or are you still gonna get 2 ds3's?
Sorry for bringing this up, but i just really want a tool that's really good that can support both my ds3's and my ds4. Keep up the great work Smile

I am investigating the possibility, not confirming anything further than that.

(09-12-2014, 02:10 AM)Wirenut48 Wrote: roli you will find a similar virtual bus driver in the install directory for this tool. I thought it was suppose to install automaticly, but I would use this version instead of Inksters which was for the DS3.

It will unless it finds one already installed, then it skips it but always bundles the files for "completeness" and maintenance sake.

(09-12-2014, 06:29 AM)Typo Wrote: The fact the DS3 SCP driver is enabling his DS4 controllers using the DS4Tool is probably a good sign when it comes to the possibility of getting them to play nice.

Would certainly be an awesome feature.

Again, we will see, would like to add several different controllers if it turns out to be feasible.

(09-12-2014, 07:26 AM)Jierdan Wrote: Using the Plugable Bluetooth adapter, is there any point to installing the drivers that come with it?

No, its generally best to use windows drivers.

(09-12-2014, 03:25 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel is it possible to bind a comand to keycombos, so for example if i press share and option button at the same time, it will work as guide button, so i can press share and option to open steam big Picture?

And in 1.5 RC how do i change the strenght of the lightbar?

1.4 has no Macro->controller support, 1.5 will have it and very soon, as soon as real work stops piling up and I can put some more time into this lol

(09-12-2014, 11:41 PM)jhebbel Wrote: I am investigating the possibility, not confirming anything further than that.

1.4 has no Macro->controller support, 1.5 will have it and very soon, as soon as real work stops piling up and I can put some more time into this lol
Okay thanks Smile But am i supposed to run the scpdriver that can be found in the install folder of Your tool, or is it supposed to install automatically when i run the installer? It didn't install automatically for me so i went to the install folder and ran the scp Virtual bus driver from there.....

EDIT: btw found a bug With 1.5RC, the program won't start minimized when you start Your computer. when you check start minimized It will still start in a Windows and if you og to settings you will see that the start minimized option has been unchecked
(09-13-2014, 11:55 AM)roli Wrote: Okay thanks Smile But am i supposed to run the scpdriver that can be found in the install folder of Your tool, or is it supposed to install automatically when i run the installer? It didn't install automatically for me so i went to the install folder and ran the scp Virtual bus driver from there.....

It will unless it finds one already installed, then it skips it but always bundles the files for "completeness" and maintenance sake.