InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
@jhebbel i was just makeing a profile in 1.5RC and when i selected it the mouse kept moving slowly to the lower right
nevermind i just had to set a deadzone

Sponsored links

(09-13-2014, 10:50 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel i was just makeing a profile in 1.5RC and when i selected it the mouse kept moving slowly to the lower right
nevermind i just had to set a deadzone
Same stuff happened to me. I did not mention it as I thought that maybe it was just my sticks starting to get fücked up. But if this happens to you too, there might be more to that. I had to put value 2 for deadzones.

(09-13-2014, 11:07 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel (v 1.5 haven't tried With 1.4) it doesn't it work to bind right click to a button, doesn't work to bind shift to L2.
I think it has been mentioned before. Next build should have this fixed.
(actually, I might have been the one mentioning that lol.)
(09-13-2014, 09:06 PM)inb4tehlulz Wrote: I'd like to donate ... mostly to get rid of ads because whatever, but Paypal and I have had a long term disagreement. Anyway you could accept Amazon donations?

I too, had a long term "problem" with PayPal. However you can use, what we used to call 'PayPal checkout', which is to pay without opening an account. I think it works on jhebbel website.

But sometimes, some PayPal configurations or whatnot, force certain country to open an account in order to pay. The 'pay using a credit card' with a (optional) mention does no show.

There is a trick to that though. You need to disable JavaScript, select your real country and click on the 'change country' button or something. Once the page has refreshed, select USA in the dropdown but don't postback using the change country button. Instead, just fill your information and submit. Since the country submitted will still be USA it will work and pass fields validations Smile
(09-14-2014, 05:54 PM)RedShadow Wrote: Same stuff happened to me. I did not mention it as I thought that maybe it was just my sticks starting to get fücked up. But if this happens to you too, there might be more to that. I had to put value 2 for deadzones.

I think it has been mentioned before. Next build should have this fixed.
(actually, I might have been the one mentioning that lol.)

Oh, okay hopefully it will be fixed soon. I also hope for this:
I hope that soon we will be ablo to bind a button to "key combo" mode. Let's use for example R2. If i make a New profile for a game, and i bind x to jump and r1/l1 to shoot and use Scope. Then I run out of buttons to use, so i bind R2 to key combo. this allows me to bind each bottun again to a New funcotion when i hold r2. So if i bind r1/l1 to something else, like for example punch right hand and punch left hand, when holding R2. So when i'm in game I can shoot and use Scope With R1 and L1, but if i hold R2 when i use R1 and L1 i will punch instead. I could also bind L2 to key combo mode, which would allow me to bind all the keys a Third time. (hopefully you understand)

I would also like if we could bind key and comands swipe right/left/up/Down/tap etc. on the touchpad (binding different touchpad gestures to commands/buttons etc.)
@jhebbel i found another bug With the profiles in 1.5RC. When i made a New profile which i wanted to use when playing a game. So i went to the add aplication option and found the games .exe, but when i ran that .exe file the profile didn't change, but it stayed the default.

EDIT: i figured out that if you put it to auto sense it will change when you open the .exe, but it did not change when if i had another custom profile selected before i opened the .exe. do you think we could get the option when to do this for each profile we make?
(09-14-2014, 08:02 PM)roli Wrote: Oh, okay hopefully it will be fixed soon. I also hope for this:
I hope that soon we will be ablo to bind a button to "key combo" mode. Let's use for example R2. If i make a New profile for a game, and i bind x to jump and r1/l1 to shoot and use Scope. Then I run out of buttons to use, so i bind R2 to key combo. this allows me to bind each bottun again to a New funcotion when i hold r2. So if i bind r1/l1 to something else, like for example punch right hand and punch left hand, when holding R2. So when i'm in game I can shoot and use Scope With R1 and L1, but if i hold R2 when i use R1 and L1 i will punch instead. I could also bind L2 to key combo mode, which would allow me to bind all the keys a Third time. (hopefully you understand)

I would also like if we could bind key and comands swipe right/left/up/Down/tap etc. on the touchpad (binding different touchpad gestures to commands/buttons etc.)

1.5RC is not fully functional as it is not complete yet so there are going to be some things that are not going work right. Once he adds macro support you will be able to do the things you listed. You will be able to add multiple triggers to fire different macros to a single button, I have done this with 1.4.
(09-14-2014, 09:25 PM)Wirenut48 Wrote: 1.5RC is not fully functional as it is not complete yet so there are going to be some things that are not going work right. Once he adds macro support you will be able to do the things you listed. You will be able to add multiple triggers to fire different macros to a single button, I have done this with 1.4.

Really??? I didn't know that was possible. Thanks Smile
(09-11-2014, 07:19 PM)roli Wrote: @jhebbel YES!!!!!! I finally got it to work!!!! Now it Works With usb without having to Connect to Bluetooth first! But about Your tool. It says on page 1 that the Virtual bus/driver whatever it is, is bundeled With the installer. However, When i run the installer and open Your program (1.4.x or 1.5RC), the Controller won't get recognized With Bluetooth or wired, unless i run the scpdriver from inhextr....

Hi,

Can you tell me exactly what you did to make it work? Did you use ds4tool with the scpdriver from inhextr? How did you do that?

Also, the program still freezes periodically when I start it up. I'm not exactly sure what is causing that... getting a bit annoyed by how hard it is to get this to work. Why can't Sony just release a proper driver...
(09-15-2014, 05:18 AM)buzz_bender Wrote: Hi,

Can you tell me exactly what you did to make it work? Did you use ds4tool with the scpdriver from inhextr? How did you do that?

Also, the program still freezes periodically when I start it up. I'm not exactly sure what is causing that... getting a bit annoyed by how hard it is to get this to work. Why can't Sony just release a proper driver...

For the freezes it is a known issue that will be fixed in 1.5. If you try the 1.5 alpha, you will see there are no freezes anymore Smile

EDIT: If Sony did proper PC drivers, this would make people buy DS4 even if they don't own a PS4. But that would also drive away players from the PS4 platform...