InputMapper - Now supporting more devices and plugins.
hmm, not sure how i can emulate that setup, but i will look into a more compatible methode of installing the drivers, in the meantime if you install them manually you should pass the check and be allowed to progress to the actual install.

Attached Files
.zip   Virtual Bus Driver.zip (Size: 499,51 KB / Downloads: 311)
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

(06-04-2014, 01:32 AM)t.awsme Wrote: Looking back at instructions for other forks I don't have ScarletCrush's wrapper installed first. Installing fixed the prerequisite need, and runs straight through to your installer. Might be worth noting on the website it's step 0 for those like me just coming to the party.

Well its supposed to automatically install that but seems to be bugged in latest release, am working on fix.

Nice work so far, But I seem to be having a problem and can not work a way around it. The problem Im having is its added 2 devices to my Games Controller, A 360 Controller and a Wireless Controller, this is then giving me double input, I tested it in Fifa 14 and cant even get around the menu. Ive tryed the hide DS4 option but seem to have no luck, any ideas?
(06-04-2014, 03:46 PM)SmanUK Wrote: Nice work so far, But I seem to be having a problem and can not work a way around it. The problem Im having is its added 2 devices to my Games Controller, A 360 Controller and a Wireless Controller, this is then giving me double input, I tested it in Fifa 14 and cant even get around the menu. Ive tryed the hide DS4 option but seem to have no luck, any ideas?

Well the 2 devices is normal operation, the wireless device is your true DS4 device, the 360 is a virtual device created using the DS4 and remapping the controls, Hiding the DS4 device should do the trick, you almost certainly have to quit and re launch the game for this effect to be properly set up, but the best bet would be to enable the hide option then completely restart the tool or even windows itself.

The Options button isn't working as a start button in State of Decay, whats causing that?
Also when I press the Test button in the Rumble section it doesn't work, but at least in game it rumbles.
(06-05-2014, 07:11 PM)ph00p Wrote: The start button isn't working in State of Decay, whats causing that?

Which state of decay? and are you using default mapping? for me it brings up the map or the menu I forgot which

(06-05-2014, 07:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Which state of decay? and are you using default mapping? for me it brings up the map or the menu I forgot which

The State of Deacay that works for Steam on Windows 8.1, I'm using the default profile I had to make because your "Default" wasn't doing anything.
SHARE brings up the MAP, OPTIONS is supposed to bring up the Menu that lets you quit etc, but when I press the OPTIONS button it does nothing.
(06-05-2014, 07:21 PM)ph00p Wrote: The State of Deacay that works for Steam on Windows 8.1, I'm using the default profile I had to make because your "Default" wasn't doing anything.
SHARE brings up the MAP, OPTIONS is supposed to bring up the Menu that lets you quit etc, but when I press the OPTIONS button it does nothing.

Which state of decay though, I think they have 3, i'm installing them again to test with my newer version of the app to see if something broke.

(06-05-2014, 07:21 PM)ph00p Wrote: The State of Deacay that works for Steam on Windows 8.1, I'm using the default profile I had to make because your "Default" wasn't doing anything.

I just launched the original state of decay and had no issue with the menu button, I also used the built in Default profile, You have the Hide DS4 option checked correct?