Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
(02-04-2011, 12:26 AM)Skopin Wrote: Awesome, I have been looking for a IZJS editor. One problem though, the editor still looks for the original NTSC FF12 save file (BASLUS-20963FF1200 instead of BISLPM-66750FF1200). I can bypass the problem by renaming my IZJS file, then editing, and renaming it back to the original before I put it back on my memory card, but it's just something I thought you would be interested in.

Nope, works just fine for me. Afterall, I made it for IZJS why would I NOT make it pick up IZJS saves? Wacko

Sponsored links

(02-04-2011, 12:39 AM)Aten Wrote: Nope, works just fine for me. Afterall, I made it for IZJS why would I NOT make it pick up IZJS saves? Wacko

You know what? I just tried again and it worked fine. I'm not sure what happened the first time, but it just didn't recognize my IZJS save. Oh well. Any thoughts on being able to acquire magicks/technicks/gambits through the editor?
No. I'm done with it. If I get the urge to replay FFXII in the future, as in PUT IN 100+ HOURS urge again, then I'll work on it.
(02-05-2011, 12:11 AM)Aten Wrote: No. I'm done with it. If I get the urge to replay FFXII in the future, as in PUT IN 100+ HOURS urge again, then I'll work on it.

I'm having one other problem. Since I used this editor, any time I get a guest within the storyline (such as Ashe when you meet her the first time) the guest just disappears completely from the party. So unless I go back to the editor and add them, I am stuck with just the normal party.
(02-06-2011, 12:09 AM)Skopin Wrote: I'm having one other problem. Since I used this editor, any time I get a guest within the storyline (such as Ashe when you meet her the first time) the guest just disappears completely from the party. So unless I go back to the editor and add them, I am stuck with just the normal party.

wow thats better that kill the darn guest, rly why would u want a tard guest(ashe dont count Tongue) that only steal xp xD

besides the game is easy, the first time i played with a hunter-samurai-white mage party i kill anymob w/o specials D:

cheers o/
(02-10-2011, 08:43 AM)ecchiless Wrote: wow thats better that kill the darn guest, rly why would u want a tard guest(ashe dont count Tongue) that only steal xp xD

besides the game is easy, the first time i played with a hunter-samurai-white mage party i kill anymob w/o specials D:

cheers o/

Haha. I actually like the guests in IZJS, since you can control them. Like Basch was worthless in the original when he was fighting with his bare hands, but in IZJS, I made him my designated healer until he picked up the sword. In any case, it's still part of the game.
oh thanks buddy...its rocking stuff...
I'm getting an error when I try to run Ivalice. I get a system error "System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found." I have all of the dll's and other files installed. Anyone have any advice?
Hey can anyone supply a Link for mediafire or rapidshare, or even here! It says I need premium to download this?!?!
The speedyshare link works fine,just click on the
Download: IvaliceSE (Final R3).rar
part at the top