[KH2FM] Strange 60FPS Issues.
Photo 
D3D11 and OGL produce the same result, which is why I'm still suspicious there's a setting I need to change.
And again, the strangest part of this is that lowering/raising the graphical settings doesn't impact or help the slowdown at all.
Don't worry about the modifications you see here - this problem replicates between this patched version and the vanilla KH2FM iso.

Sponsored links

Also you always can turn on Anisotropic Filtering, since that's a visual upgrade with no impact to the performance AT all Smile
It's probably the cpu side that get hammered while looking at that direction.
I just tried the game at that location(KH2FM english patched and with the 60fps code)and I can see how the EE goes way up while looking that way.
Setting EE Cycle Skipping to 1(I don't know if this cases any negative effect in the game)gives me twice the speed I get there when I disable the fps limit(120fps with the 60fps patch at 3x scaling and my cpu is limited to 2.5Ghz instead of 3.5ghz(i7-6700HQ))

I also have GTX1060 and when you rotate the camera there,you will notice some stuttering while looking at that direction
(04-04-2019, 07:16 AM)Devina Wrote: Try Hardware 3D9 or 3D11. OpenGL renderer can be much heavier.

Keep in mind D3D9 is removed on latest dev builds.