LilyPad 0.10.0
me too, please help with rotate right stick

Sponsored links

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've looked and looked and I can't see an answer to this anywhere, so I apologize if I'm repeating a question... Every time I load the emulator, my XB360 controller won't function until I open the plugin configuration settings. How do I make it work on startup?
hello there

i have problem in analog stick wont confirm right? i used ps3 dual pad and all are working expat the analog stick AND WHEN I PLAY SILENT HILL 4 THE ROOM
the only left right up down pad buttons are working but the analog is completely disabled? i don't know why its been more then 1 week i m trying ti work it out.

please help and im ready to make a donate ;-)

thanks
I have a PC Roil Reflex Game controller with rumble support.

Display Name=DX GGE908 PC Recoil Pad
Instance ID=3F237CB0-E9A9-11E0-8001-444553540000
Product ID=01070F30-0000-0000-0000-504944564944

It has all the same buttons of a regular ps2 controller.

When I test the buttons the values change. However, when I go to map the gamepad it fails because for some reason it detects every button pressed as Rz axis -.

I tested with Dolphin and I was able to map the keys fine. I also tested it with NBA2k13 and was able to map keys as well.

So it appears to be a problem on your end.

I uninstalled the driver for the gamepad. Rebooted the machine and swapped it to another usb port to no avail as well.

I was hoping since the values were shown in the test. I could map them manually through the ini file but it seems to be unnecessarily complicated.

If the dev could fix the plugin or give some sort of guide to map the keys manually through the ini. It would be much appreciated.

Pscx2 is broken for me until I can get this working. thanks
(04-29-2012, 06:40 PM)i64vi Wrote: I've looked and looked and I can't see an answer to this anywhere, so I apologize if I'm repeating a question... Every time I load the emulator, my XB360 controller won't function until I open the plugin configuration settings. How do I make it work on startup?

Nevermind. It works now somehow
Hey guys help me.. how to speed up my mouse sensitivity with my pcsx2..Its too slow..I tried to keep 128..Doesnt work.. tried to change in the windows configuration also..But still doesnt work..Game opens and everything is fine..Only my mouse is not having a speed movement

System Config :

Win 7 / 32 bit (Ultimate Edition)
Intel i7 Processor with 3.5 GHz
RAM 4GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1GB)

Thanks,
Amir
Hello !First of all thanks for being a part of this hard and lovely work.Well new to this thing,have few problems,so the xbox360 controller keep vibrating while pressing start or select or at title screen,the box of vibration type won't change ,it's stuck at constant.Also what does the turbo ,sensitivity does to be precise and how to change the dead zone? .Any help will be appreciated.
Is that resident evil 4? It's a known bug, nothing you can do about it except disabling rumble I'm afraid. What the options do are documented in the first post of this thread
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-23-2012, 11:14 AM)Bositman Wrote: Is that resident evil 4? It's a known bug, nothing you can do about it except disabling rumble I'm afraid. What the options do are documented in the first post of this thread
Yes it is RE4 . thnanks anyways man ,because it became so frustrating.Now I knowand can sleep well.Happy