Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi Converter - Cheats decrypter/converter/editor and much more
Hm try adding these lines on the bottom of your GSdx.ini file (in the inis folder)
osd_fontsize=25
osd_log_speed=6
osd_max_log_messages=3
osd_log_enabled=1
osd_monitor_enabled=0
osd_indicator_enabled=0
osd_transparency=45
osd_fontname=C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(09-09-2017, 08:50 AM)slayerking5000 Wrote: So...How do I install this program? I don't need the cheat code aspect. I just need the save state part since I think it's a great feature that PCSX2 needs back for fullscreen players. Thanks in advance.

You don't install it,you just download the exe and start using it.
You can place it whereever you want but it's best to be in the pcsx2 folder

The program is asking you to set the location of omniconvert if you want the cheating feature and the location of Irfan View if you want the save state feature(both programs are also in the firts post)
(09-09-2017, 04:31 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hm try adding these lines on the bottom of your GSdx.ini file (in the inis folder)
osd_fontsize=25
osd_log_speed=6
osd_max_log_messages=3
osd_log_enabled=1
osd_monitor_enabled=0
osd_indicator_enabled=0
osd_transparency=45
osd_fontname=C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf

I did all that and it just changed the border and title. I'm looking to see a notification IN fullscreen without having to go out of fullscreen just to check which save state i'm using. here's my current GS window settings:

(09-09-2017, 07:01 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't install it,you just download the exe and start using it.
You can place it whereever you want but it's best to be in the pcsx2 folder

The program is asking you to set the location of omniconvert if you want the cheating feature and the location of Irfan View if you want the save state feature(both programs are also in the firts post)

I get you don't have to install the programs. I should have said "how do you use them to get the thumbnail preview when using save states?" You're not very user-friendly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Umm,the program just adds an extra feature to F1,F2 and F3
When you start the program,you just tell it(it ask you)where is the extra program that is used for the feature and that's all.
You can minimize the program and start using F1,F2 and F3 like normal but this time you will get an extra feature

And btw,on the first page,every time I post I new version,I also write how to use the new feature if I actually added a new feature
There is nothing else to configure other than telling the program where are the two extra programs