PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Does anyone have the normal code for pes 6 4:3 sles_543.62 I have a patch that already has the widescreen hack and my way is to return to the original, how can I find out which one is caught or where to change it?

Sponsored links

(12-14-2023, 09:56 AM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: the widescreen hack alters resolution to a uncommon (vertical to x399) i see it when porting codes 1 value from post alter widescreen too the UI hud, when is disabled it scales ok but affects part widescreen too looks incorrect perspective o not scale correctly, in the end game needs correct scaling values for widescreen, alter resolution give errors as UI you mentioned, in the end i think should be better use 4:3 streched with FOV 90 till codes for correct widescreen appear, check this video someone explain with other game about aspect ratios and fov scaling https://youtu.be/YjzxRjgzd_M?si=Me5zLwPvARVZDIoL&t=146

Edit: already check and update patches, for german and usa (remove old spanish), remove widescreen menus are vertical out bounds, remove code changes UI aspect leave game same aspect, so using FOV 90 only leave acceptable aspect ratio and correct vertical UI, also fix return movie play in german version and some less blur patch too.

(12-18-2023, 04:40 PM)JohnnyT Wrote: tried your new fixes, and it's fantastic that you got it working to show the full ui in inventory :-)

what i have noticed is that the aspect ratio looks a little streched horizontal with 16:9 pcsx2 setting... when i set it to 4:3 the proportions look identical (correct) compared to vanilla 4:3 of the game.

if you can’t do any more it's no problem - i am already so happy what you have achieved with this classic :-))

Can't seem to get this to work with either the PNACH or the file patch. Fresh install.
PNACH - OSD says "1 cheat patches active", then after intro FMV, says "No cheats or patches are enabled.". No visual difference in game.
FILE PATCH - FOV and 60 fps works, but does not seem to be widescreen. Supply boxes are wider than they are tall when they should be taller than they are wide.
I appreciate all of your efforts, and would just like to know if there is a misunderstanding as to how this should work.
(03-08-2024, 06:45 PM)morodolarama1 Wrote: Does anyone have the normal code for pes 6 4:3 sles_543.62 I have a patch that already has the widescreen hack and my way is to return to the original, how can I find out which one is caught or where to change it?

I didn't understand your question, but perhaps this can help.

.pnach   SLES-54362_2D2AF931.pnach (Size: 915 bytes / Downloads: 18)
Hi, can you help me convert this .pnach for Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (SLES_526.31), please.

Attached Files
.pnach   568A5C78.pnach (Size: 174 bytes / Downloads: 15)
(03-08-2024, 07:29 PM)JCdixon Wrote: Can't seem to get this to work with either the PNACH or the file patch. Fresh install.
PNACH - OSD says "1 cheat patches active", then after intro FMV, says "No cheats or patches are enabled.". No visual difference in game.
FILE PATCH - FOV and 60 fps works, but does not seem to be widescreen. Supply boxes are wider than they are tall when they should be taller than they are wide.
I appreciate all of your efforts, and would just like to know if there is a misunderstanding as to how this should work.
the thing that game has multiple elfs (executables) so codes patches ram is changed erased or alter ram information (not viable or generate errros in game); someone in thread create a widescreen code altering game resolution (reducing vertical for match a pseudo 16:9 ) the problem it has bugs with UI so i not used but search in thread; the FOV area value is available in game data (not executable) so i create a ISO patch FOV code makes you see more in depth area (check video) as a "alternative to widescreen"; in resume game still miss correct widescreen code, check game version (only i post for USA\German version executables are diferent betweeb regions),  also weeks ago i learn PCSX2-QT already implement separate CRC define code for multiple elf for bypass this "multiple elf load" code so ISO patch is not necessary anymore but port FOV code a memory patch requires someone analize and separate codes to match crc executables.
Hello,

I'm playing Grand Theft Auto III these days, in widescreen thanks to the pnach in the archive.
But I noticed a bug that occured when equipped with a gun, and aiming with it.
The camera tends to zoom out temporarily each time you press the aim button (L1). It seems values stack giving a crazy zoom out camera.

Any possibility to fix it?

Regards,
(03-13-2024, 12:33 PM)Agent 86 Wrote: Hello,

I'm playing Grand Theft Auto III these days, in widescreen thanks to the pnach in the archive.
But I noticed a bug that occured when equipped with a gun, and aiming with it.
The camera tends to zoom out temporarily each time you press the aim button (L1). It seems values stack giving a crazy zoom out camera.

Any possibility to fix it?

Regards,

I asked a while back about this. I remember seeing someone had a possible fix but I believe either it was a different game or I couldn't find it in this thread. If you go through my posts you can see.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid613389
(03-16-2024, 02:31 AM)demilich Wrote: I asked a while back about this. I remember seeing someone had a possible fix but I believe either it was a different game or I couldn't find it in this thread. If you go through my posts you can see.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid613389

Hello,

Yeah, didn't find anything unfortunately Mellow . This problem occurs because the game change camera when doing certain things like parking, stoling a car, or aiming with a gun of course. First cases it is rare that camera goes crazy because it doesn't need to add values, but aiming is a different story.

Keep hope!

Regards,
@nemesis2000:

Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends * NTSC-U * SLUS-21299 * A719D130
The WS hack for this have been reported to cause crash.
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2_patches/issues/335
(03-20-2024, 02:43 AM)pgert Wrote: @nemesis2000:

Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends * NTSC-U * SLUS-21299 * A719D130
The WS hack for this have been reported to cause crash.
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2_patches/issues/335

same issue was with original DW5 long ago https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...#pid329657  and the only fix is to zoom cutscenes