PCSX2 for Fedora
(08-25-2015, 09:31 AM)gregory Wrote: Strange, did you update your driver?

No... Did you update the source...?

Only thing that changed in the interim was that I tried to build in x86_64 and so installed the i686 libraries on the target machine  - but it didn't like it, so I build an rpm in native i686 (on my work PC) but specified Debug as the build type.

Sponsored links

Hum I don't see why the gl detction was different. Anyway, I'm fine if it works Smile
I think i've solved the mystery: the old gsdx INI file was causing the error, once a new INI file was built it has no error, but when an old INI file is used, the error returns - I have lots of custom INI files!  So no problem with the code anyway...
ok.
(08-20-2015, 03:56 PM)tidus95 Wrote: thanks very much, I'm here waiting patiently!

(08-20-2015, 05:52 PM)Musten Wrote: Thank you very much, I am happy you are helping us. Thanks.

Hi, I've just posted the very latest build of PCSX2 in the sticky at the beginning of this thread - enjoy!
Thank you very much.
The old version I installed from repositories created a folder called "pcsx2" written with low letters.
This new package creates an alternative folder called "PCSX2", in capital letters, without overwriting or deleting the old files.
That is fine, but I had a message this last update...
Code:
(pxActionEvent) (LoadSinglePluginEvent) The configured GS plugin file was not found(LoadCorePlugins)
/usr/lib/pcsx2/libGSdx-0.1.16.so

Indeed, I don't have that file there. So, am I probably missing the actual update of GSdx? Currently, it stays GSdx (GCC 5.1.1, SSE2) 1.0.0 [libGSdx-1.0.0].
Thanks for everything.
(08-29-2015, 06:07 PM)Musten Wrote: Thank you very much.
The old version I installed from repositories created a folder called "pcsx2" written with low letters.
This new package creates an alternative folder called "PCSX2", in capital letters, without overwriting or deleting the old files.
That is fine, but I had a message this last update...
Code:
(pxActionEvent) (LoadSinglePluginEvent) The configured GS plugin file was not found(LoadCorePlugins)
/usr/lib/pcsx2/libGSdx-0.1.16.so

Indeed, I don't have that file there. So, am I probably missing the actual update of GSdx? Currently, it stays GSdx (GCC 5.1.1, SSE2) 1.0.0 [libGSdx-1.0.0].
Thanks for everything.

I think this is all normal and nothing is missing. The directory has changed, and gsdx has bumped version to 1.0.0 - you will see the error message only so long as the old version is selected in the INI file. Just select gsdx 1.0.0 in the plugins menu and it update the ini file and the error will go away.
Game is mirrored and upside down, Game is Disgaea 1

pic related[Image: eskLlvS.png]
Free drivers? Disable separate shader extension in advance tab
(11-22-2015, 11:23 PM)gregory Wrote: Free drivers? Disable separate shader extension in advance tab

Yeaah it works!

Thank you for fast reply!