PCSX2CE: PCSX2 Cheat Converter / Patch File Editor
I dont get this.. What do I do with the .jar file i downloaded?

Sponsored links

Run? If it doesn't run when you double click on it, read the first post, under troubleshooting.
What is a CRC and how do I find it?
Meh i tried everything and all programs it says >< Nothing I do makes Kingdom Hearts codes work in the game >< Is thee anywhere I can just download a working Kingdom Hearts .pnach file?
CRC is a number generated from the data to ensure it's correction, you can google about it, but it's not needed. You can simply get the number from PCSX2 log window after you run the game. It should be "Game CRC = 0x" the hexadecimal number after 0x is what you need.
For ready pnach files check this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here KH pnach'es should be somewhere in too.Tongue
I updated the first post. Hopefully it is easier to understand. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it easier to comprehend, please let me know.

well i have now tried this for silent hill origins, 3 times now, and what has it got me.... nothing cheats found 0 i'll post shots if it helps.
CPU: Intel core i5-2500k @3.30GHZ
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1024 MB ram
RAM: DDR3 4gb
MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth p67 B3 revision
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Well what do you expect,not a single cheat is raw format and every one of them is disabled even it they were raw format(the // inront of the cheat means disable it)
hmm was working yesterday, and how are you supposed to have raw format when you only start with the action replay code?
CPU: Intel core i5-2500k @3.30GHZ
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 1024 MB ram
RAM: DDR3 4gb
MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth p67 B3 revision
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
You have to convert them with omniconvert for example to raw and you don't need the first code
//(M) - this is master code,pcsx2 don't need them