PS one game compatibility
(07-21-2015, 01:30 PM)refraction Wrote: My opinion is these issues get taken in to another thread, preferrably in bug reports or something (you can note that i said to put it there if you fear it being closed). This thread should be kept for PS1 emulation discussion. If it dies, it dies.
If it dies without seeing a result now that would be a shame I made an account to start this discussion and I hope to see results especially that this feature is part of the PS2 so it needs to be done even if it gets postponed I can wait but to let it die is hard on me if you have a better way to keep the issue alive until it gets fixed then be my guest dear sir

Sponsored links

(07-21-2015, 01:48 PM)kage Wrote: if you have a better way to keep the issue alive until it gets fixed then be my guest dear sir

refraction Wrote:My opinion is these issues get taken in to another thread, preferrably in bug reports or something (you can note that i said to put it there if you fear it being closed).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-21-2015, 01:48 PM)kage Wrote: If it dies without seeing a result now that would be a shame I made an account to start this discussion and I hope to see results especially that this feature is part of the PS2 so it needs to be done even if it gets postponed I can wait but to let it die is hard on me if you have a better way to keep the issue alive until it gets fixed then be my guest dear sir

Ps1 emulation is low priority, our main focus is making PS2 games work, that's the point in having a Playstation 2 emulator, there are plenty of more than capable PS1 emulators out there for you to play your PS1 games on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

What is so special about bug reports anyway can you tell me that...?
Getting (somewhat) back on topic. Have you had a chance to see why PS2PSXe doesn't work?
(07-21-2015, 02:27 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: Getting (somewhat) back on topic. Have you had a chance to see why PS2PSXe doesn't work?
You are right , Back on topic I went to the "Config" drop-down menu then the USB sub-menu then "plug in settings" I found a weird message I will try to attach images so you can see.... I have attached 2 images showing what I did

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's not at all on topic. And its blank because it's a NULL plugin, there are no settings.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-21-2015, 02:58 PM)refraction Wrote: That's not at all on topic. And its blank because it's a NULL plugin, there are no settings.
OK , if its blank because it's a NULL plugin, there are no settings. how are we supposed to use it...?
(07-21-2015, 03:15 PM)kage Wrote: OK , if its blank because it's a NULL plugin, there are no settings. how are we supposed to use it...?

like you did.
It's a "dummy" plugin. do you know what "NULL" means ?
It's as if you had an option named "use no plugin"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-21-2015, 02:58 PM)refraction Wrote: That's not at all on topic. And its blank because it's a NULL plugin, there are no settings.

to be fair it was closer to the original topic than before Tongue

Edit: Is it worthwhile creating a separate Report for PS2PSXe then?