PSOne Widescreen Patches
Got some good news folks.

In just a few days, I'll be free to work on the creation of the official PSOne Widescreen patch archive. Untill then, get hyped!

Sponsored links

(12-10-2014, 12:22 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: \In just a few days, I'll be free to work on the creation of the official PSOne Widescreen patch archive. Untill then, get hyped!
Awesome! Can't wait. Happy
These are amazing - very clever stuff, I really never thought I'd see this!

Can I make a request? One of my favorite, unique games on the PSOne: Power Shovel!
Thank you, we wait it with expectation!

Regards.
Hey i have a question is that possible with

Suikoden
Suikoden II [Pal G]
Breath of Fire 3 german
Breath of Fire 4
Alundra
Breath of Fire 4 on PC can do wide-screen, but it's stretched.

MML1/2 still nothing?

PC releases are letterboxed as well. Sadly.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
Hi everyone!
It possible with Road Rush Jailbreak?
No news?
I guess for now the only way to find something is search on ePSXe with Cheat Engine between 00800000 and 00CFFFFF in HEX for 1000 or 1999 or 12AA or 1333 and hope something happens, which is reaaally rare to happen. Also the possibility of a crash is really high.
We really need someone with knowledge to shed some light, I bet there is an easier way or atleast I bet there is a way to do ELF hacks as easy as on PS2.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I got really lazy over winter break and made very little progress on the archive due to having a rough college term prior. On the plus side however, I found a new value that seems to work on a surprisingly large number of games. Unfortunately college has started up for me again and I have a huge course load this term. So I will not be making any progress on the archive again until the summer. Sorry to disappoint.