PSX compatibility
Here's the build for everyone to test. I'll also post it in the op for testing

PSX on PCSX2 Test
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(04-02-2015, 06:21 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Here's the build for everyone to test. I'll also post it in the op for testing

PSX on PCSX2 Test

Source code? PCSX2 is GPL after all. Obviously I want to know what modifications were made before running it on my machine.
SoTN works!

[Image: DTvr6jj.png]

For some reason it says 59 fps. It's pretty slow actually.
(04-02-2015, 06:44 AM)Clank Wrote: Source code? PCSX2 is GPL after all. Obviously I want to know what modifications were made before running it on my machine.

Yeah, Ref will make a PR tomorrow sometime. The code is messy and needs a lot of commenting.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
just a while back, we only had a basic disc detection system for PS games now, we can play them. sounds surprisingly fast. will check the build when, I have a free time. I also took a look on some old PS1 emulation threads but, not even a single clue for this silent development. though, congrats on Implementing the change.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hey

so the pcsx2 can play ps1 games now?
try the build yourself , I just tried it out. :d
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
HYPE

So we went from no PS1 compatibility to being able to at least run some PS1 games?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
hey

when i opened the test build

it said april fools to me
Gah, people do not read do they Sad
Well, the cat's out of the bag. To be fair, having the FreeImage.dll in the main directory totally ruined it. You guys should have hidden it in some directory so it wasn't so immediately obvious Tongue