Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
Okay, so I think i've checked through almost all the pages, is there a patch for Final Fantasy XII that gives you x2 LP and nothing else.

thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

^

There is a code there with x2 LP learned, just copy the code and make a new pnach file.

@vsub

No, I don't use savestates coz I have a phobia already about it.XD Anyway, I don't know why but it went fine with me, my game save didnt get corrupted(it loaded perfectly fine, and I'm using a memory card save).
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
VaynardX since you asked in the other thread for All Weapons patch(even tho Bobby_0147 already posted patch with that cheat and other cheats too)...here,just load you save and press Select(you'll have all weapons)

This code is the same as the other one but this one is safer because it have joker code(activator...meaning the code will be activated only after you press select,not always...it will change the values and wont touch them again until you press select again,not like without it,always enabled and values are freezed)

Attached Files
.pnach   0779FBDB.pnach (Size: 332 bytes / Downloads: 469)
^

Ok, I will do that. Thanks man.Smile
Wait, joker codes work? They always give me errors on FFXII :? Has anyone got them working on FFXII NTSC?
DS4 Xinput Tool: My Final Contribution
electrobrains' DS4Windows

Intel Core i5 4670K, G.Skill 1866MHz 8GB, ASRock Z87 Extreme3, MSI GTX 770 4GB, 128GB SSD, 3TB HDD, Custom Windows 7SP1.
Yes,I tried the joker code before posting the code for all weapons
^

Yo vsub, can you please make me/post the code for max exp/max level? Thanks.Smile
And the game is...

Final fantasy xii.Smile
Open the pnach I already give you with notepad and paste this in it
Code:
//Max EXP (After Battle)
patch=1,EE,202EC698,extended,00000000
//Gain EXP X times
patch=1,EE,203B3EE4,extended,0002AXXX
Replace XXX with=
840 = 2 times
880 = 4 times
8C0 = 8 times
900 = 16 times
940 = 32 times

Use the first code for max exp or the second for x times more exp after battle.
PS.I'm not sure if the code for max exp will work because I didn't test it and it looks kinda strange.