Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
anyone have a pnatch file for final fantasy X NTSC? been searching the web for a code for "all/rare item drop" for NTSC but all i found was for PAL-E. or anything related to increasing drop rate would be nice. thanks!

Sponsored links

my problem has already been solved please disregard this
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB
GPU: Gigabyte RX 6900X
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
HHD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB, Seagate 2TB Game Drive, Firecuda 8TB gaming Hub plus 12 other drives
plz convert this code to pnach

5 Star Skills
200C205C 24010005
200C2060 A0410065

game=radiata storei
tnx
(07-28-2014, 11:04 PM)podol12 Wrote: plz convert this code to pnach

5 Star Skills
200C205C 24010005
200C2060 A0410065

game=radiata storei
tnx

You can use PCSX2CE for the purpose. See the Step 6 in SECTION 1 of this guide: A simplistic guide to pnach files (aka pnach for dummies).
I guess no one cares about my tool...everyone is suggesting pcsx2ce(which requires java)when someone request codes converting Sad

My tool can do everything pcsx2ce can do and much more.
(07-29-2014, 04:56 PM)vsub Wrote: I guess no one cares about my tool...everyone is suggesting pcsx2ce(which requires java)when someone request codes converting Sad

My tool can do everything pcsx2ce can do and much more.

i do believe your tool is much easier to use than the other not not to mention better
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ 32GB
GPU: Gigabyte RX 6900X
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
HHD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB, Seagate 2TB Game Drive, Firecuda 8TB gaming Hub plus 12 other drives
(07-25-2014, 06:22 PM)Rojoboy Wrote: anyone have a pnatch file for final fantasy X NTSC? been searching the web for a code for "all/rare item drop" for NTSC but all i found was for PAL-E. or anything related to increasing drop rate would be nice. thanks!

If your game is Final fantasy X, its cheat codes are mutually convertible between NTSC-U and PAL.
See the SSCT(A Conversion tutorial) section of Saiki's guide: Cheating, the easy way.

Also, my Cheat Address Converter supports such conversion.
(07-30-2014, 05:03 AM)tadatada Wrote: If your game is Final fantasy X, its cheat codes are mutually convertible between NTSC-U and PAL.
See the SSCT(A Conversion tutorial) section of Saiki's guide: Cheating, the easy way.

Also, my Cheat Address Converter supports such conversion.

Are there still no working cheat for FFX international, chocobo timer?
there are about 4 variations of that code in this thread, yet none of them work.
I don't know the chocobo timer code matter for FFX international. Smile

I have not played the game yet, but I have found chocobo timer code for FFX (not international) of NTSC-U and NTSC-J myself.

The timer value is just two bytes integer counter increasing from 0. Someone who familiar with searching cheats would be able to easily find the code(or the address).

Also, there are some possibilities of "no working cheat". For confirmation, check what the console log says using my guide Cheat Problem Guide.
Hello! Could someone help me with Dark Cloud 2?

I entered in a cheat that was supposed to give you infinite fish points but it just locks your fish point amount at 99, and it takes 100 fish points to increase anything. So it permanently locked me one point below being able to do anything. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me fix this?

And could someone also help me get infinite monster transformation time on Monica? Thank you.