Resolved: [Bug Report] Valkyrie Profile 2 [NTSC]
hmm shouldn't this thread be closed (since the initial problem is solved) and other threads be opened for the remaining issues?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

The game still has unresolved issues so that's why this thread is still here. People aren't supposed to ask support questions here...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hi guys i play Valkyrie Profile 2 i am chapter in jungle but my screen is red evrewhere plz hel
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]
(01-28-2010, 05:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: The game still has unresolved issues so that's why this thread is still here. People aren't supposed to ask support questions here...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Here is a fix ^^ (red forest and offset textures)
GSTextureCache.cpp
else if(tw < tp)
{
under the bracket add
delete src;
//fix for V.P.2 forest memory leak
return false;

GSTextureFX11.cpp
bd.RenderTarget[0].BlendOpAlpha = D3D11_BLEND_OP_ADD;
change to
bd.RenderTarget[0].BlendOpAlpha = D3D11_BLEND_OP_MIN;
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
That's my hack, so *i* know about it. Lol Tongue2
(04-19-2010, 01:55 PM)rama Wrote: That's my hack, so *i* know about it. Lol Tongue2

yea I brought it up to date so it works with current gsdx Tongue2
also added return false; so it doesn't get that bad memory leak in the forest, anyways it would be nice though to add this in as a ini setting for gsdx to enable / disable it.

I know it has side effects on other games like Ar Tonelico when initiating a battle it won't get the swirl effect ^^,

but can also fix some games like Radiata Stories in some parts of the game it can have the same offset textures but this fixes it.
Nah, not a hack that bad. It screws all games in many scenes.
Yea your probably right, I only tried it with a few games but it does work for vp2, I suggest for anyone doing this to keep the plugin separate and name it to something like GSdx-SSE4-vp2.dll Tongue2