Resolved: [Bug Report] Valkyrie Profile 2 [NTSC]
Ha sorry !

I will search the PAL post, or I will create it if it doesn't exist.

THX all !

Sponsored links

Wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem and if they were able to resolve it. I am trying to start Valkyrie Profile 2 PAL and as soon as the playstation 2 boot screen completes, it comes up with the error message saying it is no longer working. I have played several other games with no problem starting up, this is a first for me. I tried the latest beta, and version 0.9.6.
I have all the speed hacks off, EE Rec Options on the default settings, I have tried hardware/software of just about all the different graphics settings, and everything else is basically default.

System Specs:
Windows Vista 64 bit Home Premium
Intel Duo Core 2 3.16 Ghz @ 3.56 Ghz
eVGA nForce SLI FTW PWM
4Gig DDR3 G.Skill
eVGA GeForce GX2 1GB
WD VelociRaptor 10000RPM
Go to config - gamefixes and activate the triace games fix.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
(08-18-2009, 10:09 PM)Blackclaw Wrote: Go to config - gamefixes and activate the triace games fix.

Ah, can't believe I overlooked that. Thanks for the help.
Kein, provide us with link to GSdx SSE3 or SSE2 please. Thank U.
Can someone who has GSdx SSE2 or SSE3 for VP2 pm the link to me as well plz
I know it's annoying (3rd request in a row), but if someone has obtained it, please pm me link for modified gsdx with fixes for VP2 (ss2 or ssse3 version, unfortunately my cpu doesn't support sse4).
Sorry but the bug report forum is for reporting bugs and info about them so the devs can fix them easier. If this thread keeps on being a modified/hacked build request thread, I'm closing it since it's of no use to us.
(addressed to everyone not just Lyn)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-07-2009, 11:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry but the bug report forum is for reporting bugs and info about them so the devs can fix them easier. If this thread keeps on being a modified/hacked build request thread, I'm closing it since it's of no use to us.
(addressed to everyone not just Lyn)

not to be completely rude, but the reports of the red fog are fixed with the gsdx patch, other bugs will come up with a fixed gsdx. I haven't gotten back to VP2 because I've been playing another game, but vp2 hasn't bugged for me besides the red fog. if I do find any others I personally would report them, but seeing "red fog error" all the time is really counter-productive, and it's thourally known.
Wow, thanks for the fix Smile
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh