Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
SPU2ghz - Gigaherz's Spu2 Plugin

That's why.

Bugs fixed, try again.

Also! PEOPS may still sound better to some folks. It does completely random and non-sensical stuff while mixing sound that, by some law of Quantum Uncertanty, could possibly make some things sound better to some people. That's not something I can replicate, since I don't care to add the "omg random schrodingers cat in my plugin" factor to my code.

Also: for continued discussion of SPU-X, please replay in the the new SPU2-X topic instead. Thanks. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team

Sponsored links

I was wondering why this plugin was in the pcsx2 playground version and now it's absent from 0.9.6. What happened?
The playground branch is now a spinoff called spu2-x. This thread and the name spu2ghz now refer only to the official version.
Thanks for the answer, keep up the good work!
I'm getting flickering issues with this plugin. At first I thought it was my GS Plugin (the one being used while recording was GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSEE41) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse4-r4600]) FPS is about 59-60 at all times. About 58 while recording. I later on tried using ZeroGS Kosmos 0.97.1 sse2, and got the same results. No clue if it's because of the game or my plugins. I didn't change any options in the plugins so I know it's not that. Is there an fix to this issue, or am I going to have to wait for an update?
and u revived a 2 year old thread XD
offtopic too XD
/ \___________________________
| ____________________________
\ /
(06-11-2012, 07:39 PM)andutrache Wrote: and u revived a 2 year old thread XD
offtopic too XD
Didn't know it was 2 years old haha
I just googled SPU plugins for PCSX2, saw this one and decided to check it out. My mistake.
It's a sticky, Xadio, you're excused ;p
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!