Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(03-21-2015, 01:59 AM)skulldan Wrote: My computer surpasses the recommendations, and yet I can't get anything running above 20 frames per second. Help?
CPU is I7-2670QM @ 2.20Ghz
GPU is AMD Radeon HD 6770M
RAM is 16GB

please open your own thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Hello this is my hp pc. Cant be overclocked, gpu could.

ii x4 630 2.8ghz
6gb ram and 1tb hd
gt 240 drr5
It would fare very bad on demanding games, it might handle some moderate demanding games like bakugan, FF, WWE-Sp pretty well. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thx @ ssakash. How about this cpu with same ram and gpu, i5 2500??
yeah, that would fair pretty well. but, your GPU will bottleneck your system while on high internal resolutions so, getting a better GPU is the key to success on preventing the bottleneck. Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
^^ so a new gpu will give better result or that i5 2500 cpu??
The processor is the main priority, get a better processor first.
- Refraction
(03-21-2015, 02:07 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: please open your own thread

-_- I'm kinda new here, just made a forum account. How do I do that?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=5 I read this, but I can't find the buttons.
here

[Image: thread.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hi all,

I've grown fond of the latest ASUS Zenbook laptops and consider buying one. It would be extremely nice would be if I could play the 4 PS2 Suikoden games on it too (huge Suikoden fan here Tongue).

Problem is, the CPU, while very energy-efficient, is kinda slow. The Intel Core M-5Y10 only run up to 2GHz. But I wonder if anyone here have experience with it and that the Suikoden games would at least be "playable" with it?

I can already play them fine on my desktop (and PS2 obviously) so no big deal if they are unplayable on the laptop, but it certainly would be nice if I could play them on the laptop too.