Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(04-15-2015, 05:21 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Bruh what happened to my post

Your computer can pull off even demanding PCSX2 titles.

Now what exactly is wrong? DirectX? Visual C++?
/Off topic
Please refrain from posting if you don't have anything new to add.
Repeating what has been previously said will just pollute the thread, thus just prevent the op from gettingba straightforward solution.
Thanks in advance
/off topic
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Still working it out. Whenever I try to start a game, game window goes grey window comes up
says pcsx2-r5875.exe has stopped working. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post.
(04-15-2015, 05:30 PM)wunderfish Wrote: Still working it out. Whenever I try to start a game, game window goes grey window comes up
says pcsx2-r5875.exe has stopped working. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post.

We already answered you.
Yes, pcsx2 will run well on your PC.
If you have issues, open your own support thread.
This one isn't a support thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-15-2015, 05:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: /Off topic
Please refrain from posting if you don't have anything new to add.
Repeating what has been previously said will just pollute the thread, thus just prevent the op from gettingba straightforward solution.
Thanks in advance
/off topic

Okay, sorry about that then.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Hey guys, i tryed to run FF 12 on my PC but it only goes at something like 20% speed. My PC has the following Components, could you tell me which of them i should switch out or why the game is running slow?

-AMD Phenom™ II X4 960T 3.00 GHz
-8.00 GB RAM
-64-bit System
-Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 ti boost

Greetings Furavara
your PC should be able to play the game well. please create a new thread based on your problem to get better support.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Hi, first post. I know laptop models are frowned upon but just wanted confirmation whether the following laptop can run PCSX2 playable. Not looking for results like 4X internal resolution or 60FPS constant. 720p and 30 FPS steady will be fine for me. I'm primarily looking to play JRPG's like FFXII Zodiac, Tales of .. games, etc.

[Image: Fl31ikh.png]

Graphics are 2GB Intel HD 5500.

I have a stupid question too, in Dxdiag it says Display 1 and Display 2, does that mean I can add a separate card to my laptop as well ? the machine is fairly new and i haven't opened its innards yet.

I will get an 8GB ram chip added to it in a few days, so my total ram will become 12GB shortly, will that increase the internal graphics chipset memory as well ?
(04-22-2015, 11:34 AM)chandoog Wrote: Hi, first post. I know laptop models are frowned upon but just wanted confirmation whether the following laptop can run PCSX2 playable. Not looking for results like 4X internal resolution or 60FPS constant. 720p and 30 FPS steady will be fine for me. I'm primarily looking to play JRPG's like FFXII Zodiac, Tales of .. games, etc.

[Image: Fl31ikh.png]

Graphics are 2GB Intel HD 5500.

I have a stupid question too, in Dxdiag it says Display 1 and Display 2, does that mean I can add a separate card to my laptop as well ? the machine is fairly new and i haven't opened its innards yet.

I will get an 8GB ram chip added to it in a few days, so my total ram will become 12GB shortly, will that increase the internal graphics chipset memory as well ?

I think you can pull off FFXII.

And no, adding more RAM does not increase the allocated memory for your integrated graphics.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
I just Wanted to Play Tekken Tag Tournament with Full Speed

My specs are :-
Processor = Intel Core i5 750 @2.67 GHz
MOBO = ASUS MAXIMUS III FORMULA
RAM = G.SKILL DOMINATOR 8GB @1600 FSB
GPU = MSI Gaming Series GTX 770 2GB GDDR5

Display = Samsung 22" LCD with 1920x1080p @60Hz

SSD = 256GB of ADATA

HDD = 2x1TB of Seagate

What are the best settings for TTT on my PC with latest revision

and should I upgrade my specs

Actually I have a plan to upgrade it with

CPU = Intel Core i7 4790K @4.4 GHz

MOBO = ASUS H97 Gamer Pro

RAM = G.SKILL 16GB DOMINATOR @1600 FSB

Regards
(04-22-2015, 02:55 PM)MJNiazi Wrote: I just Wanted to Play Tekken Tag Tournament with Full Speed

My specs are :-
Processor = Intel Core i5 750 @2.67 GHz
MOBO = ASUS MAXIMUS III FORMULA
RAM = G.SKILL DOMINATOR 8GB @1600 FSB
GPU = MSI Gaming Series GTX 770 2GB GDDR5

Display = Samsung 22" LCD with 1920x1080p @60Hz

SSD = 256GB of ADATA

HDD = 2x1TB of Seagate

What are the best settings for TTT on my PC with latest revision

and should I upgrade my specs

Actually I have a plan to upgrade it with

CPU = Intel Core i7 4790K @4.4 GHz

MOBO = ASUS H97 Gamer Pro

RAM = G.SKILL 16GB DOMINATOR @1600 FSB

Regards

it will surely work well on the rig you're planning to upgrade. the game was reported working full speed on a Core i7 920 so, it might work on your 750. give it a try Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction