Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
using VU stealing it might be possible.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Hi, I'm currently using an Asus laptop with the following specs:
-Intel i3-4010U, 1.7GHz
-Nvidia GeForce 820M
-Windows 8.1

What sort of framerates can I expect?
Please mention the games you are trying to play.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-27-2015, 07:18 PM)ssakash Wrote: Please mention the games you are trying to play.
Oh, sorry, forgot.
For the moment, I want to try The Simpsons Game and maybe Need For Speed: Carbon.
well, pop your DVD in your PC, and give a try.
what fps do you get ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The Simpsons Game is working well, but I can't disable the second controller option, so I can't pass the second level.

As in, it always asks ithe second player to join, so I can't control the oher character, making the second level uncompletable.
(07-27-2015, 07:48 PM)haxorWalrus Wrote: The Simpsons Game is working well, but I can't disable the second controller option, so I can't pass the second level.

As in, it always asks ithe second player to join, so I can't control the oher character, making the second level uncompletable.

That's another story, then.
Please make your own thread in the support section
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hello.
new here, i wanted to know why it says that is not supposed to run on laptops?... because... I have a laptop, its harmful for the processor or something? or its because the post its old?

My lap has an I7 3630 QM, Nvidia 650M and 8gb of ram, i know that I'm not supossed to ask this, but i really dont want to damage the laptop
(07-29-2015, 01:46 AM)kalcyffer Wrote: Hello.
new here, i wanted to know why it says that is not supposed to run on laptops?... because... I have a laptop, its harmful for the processor or something? or its because the post its old?

My lap has an I7 3630 QM, Nvidia 650M and 8gb of ram, i know that I'm not supossed to ask this, but i really dont want to damage the laptop

All manufactured processors are capable of handling full core load for a decent amount of time, so there is no reason to worry about. Since some games are highly resource demanding on the CPU, it's highly likely that it will output more heat , hence a good cooling system should be adequate for the concern. Smile
- Refraction
(07-29-2015, 01:46 AM)kalcyffer Wrote: Hello.

Don't worry, you're not going to damage your laptop. The reason why we don't/didn't recommend laptops is because most laptops have under-powered processors when compared to their desktop counterparts. Your laptop's processor should be OK for some games though, seeing as how it's STR is 1689. Just make sure that when you're using an emulator, you have your Power plan set to "High Performance" and you're plugged into A/C power.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU