Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello guys, I've got one of those knockoff DS3, rumble worked well with Motionjoy but I switched to SCP, Bluetooth n evrything is working well now except, the rumble... 

ScpUser etc, none vibrates... Any clues guys...?
Anyone else having an issue with Windows 10? I ran the install as usual but it's not working (was working fine on my old laptop with Win 7). If there's a solution please add it to the main post, thanks Smile

Edit: I somehow managed to get the controller working using the latest version in the main post. I think it involved ScpServer. But it only works when it's connected via USB, not wireless. I think it may be due to my motherboard's onboard bluetooth not being supported. It's an Asrock Z97M-ITX/ac

Edit 2: After lots of trial and error and googling everything is fixed. This post was helpful (just replace DS4 with bluetooth radio): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334146 Also remember to use scpserver's pair function

Edit 3: Not actually fixed turns out... Once I close scpserver the connection is lost. I have to run it and keep it open anytime I want to use the controller. Annoying, but it's something. If anyone has a fix please let me know
(8 hours ago)synce Wrote: Anyone else having an issue with Windows 10? I ran the install as usual but it's not working (was working fine on my old laptop with Win 7). If there's a solution please add it to the main post, thanks Smile

Edit: I somehow managed to get the controller working using the latest version in the main post. I think it involved ScpServer. But it only works when it's connected via USB, not wireless. I think it may be due to my motherboard's onboard bluetooth not being supported. It's an Asrock Z97M-ITX/ac

Edit 2: After lots of trial and error and googling everything is fixed. This post was helpful (just replace DS4 with bluetooth radio): http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid334146 Also remember to use scpserver's pair function

Edit 3: Not actually fixed turns out... Once I close scpserver the connection is lost. I have to run it and keep it open anytime I want to use the controller. Annoying, but it's something. If anyone has a fix please let me know

I've got a mixed ds3/ds4 setup working under windows 10 with the following caveat. The DS4 immediately disconnects itself when trying to connect via bluetooth.

[Image: oD12Rgk.png]

Can you please share how you were able to use the DS4 wirelessly? I am 100% positive the drivers are installed correctly. The DS4 is set to use WinUSB, as well as the Bluetooth Dongle and the DS3 controller.