.hack series crash in all games
i will post the config when i have the time. i am at the work. Or maybe i will post the config screenshot

Sponsored links

Confirmed: dot hack GU 1-3 works with rev. 658 vtlb. Crashes are pretty nonexistant. Only major bug I have run into at the moment will be encountred when you try to sort your email. It will cause the game to become unresponsive to any button presses (Think of the bug with Tales of the Abyss whenever you selected one of the menu items that unfolded into smaller menu tabs.)
Helllo I'm using the playground version 1.0.0395 and the game (infection) crashes after attempting to go into the world, Can any one tell the configuration used so that this does not happen?

Thank you
Hello:

I've just tried the Beta version of the playground emulator, the one that says svn377 in the exe, and the game got past the the world loading scree only to crash about 5 senconds after it (when some rings of light start coming down materializing everything)

If anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
(02-12-2009, 11:42 AM)aarelovich Wrote: Hello:

I've just tried the Beta version of the playground emulator, the one that says svn377 in the exe, and the game got past the the world loading scree only to crash about 5 senconds after it (when some rings of light start coming down materializing everything)

If anyone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

use svn658, though i'm using 708.
(01-30-2009, 10:08 PM)cyress8 Wrote: Confirmed: dot hack GU 1-3 works with rev. 658 vtlb. Crashes are pretty nonexistant. Only major bug I have run into at the moment will be encountred when you try to sort your email. It will cause the game to become unresponsive to any button presses (Think of the bug with Tales of the Abyss whenever you selected one of the menu items that unfolded into smaller menu tabs.)

i have a similiar bug, when i'm using load states, the d-pad/analog controller's not response to the character movement. but it response in the menu option, or changing target. well, seems we can't use save/load states in this game.
Wait longer before loading your savestate. That is, when you load Pcsx2, run the game using RunCD, and then wait until it initializes the PADs (for most games this occurs at the same time they do the initial memcard saveslot check). That should solve any pad-not-working problems when using states.

We plan to fix this in a future version of Pcsx2. Still ironing out the details for a proper implementation. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Hi:

I'm using the latest Beta playground r478 and I still have that problem.

So unless the problem is back and I need to wait for another release, is there some special option to check or something to make the game work?

Thanks for any help
(02-13-2009, 06:59 AM)Air Wrote: Wait longer before loading your savestate. That is, when you load Pcsx2, run the game using RunCD, and then wait until it initializes the PADs (for most games this occurs at the same time they do the initial memcard saveslot check). That should solve any pad-not-working problems when using states.

We plan to fix this in a future version of Pcsx2. Still ironing out the details for a proper implementation. Smile
i see, thx for the explanation >.<
Any sign of how to get INFECTION working with 0.9.6? Thanks.

Still crashing as soon as entering The World.
(02-13-2009, 09:44 AM)aarelovich Wrote: Hi:

I'm using the latest Beta playground r478 and I still have that problem.

So unless the problem is back and I need to wait for another release, is there some special option to check or something to make the game work?

Thanks for any help

Use 0.9.6. The three games are working like a charm. If it's the GU ones you reffer to. No more bugged mouths. I have yet to edit the Bug Report topic, as there is one than another bug. One I know for certain is the emulator, and seems Clamp modes are involved. Others are graphical glitches that get sorted with software mode instead of hardware mode (as for example, shadows are almost non-existant in hardware mode).