help in upgrading the pc...
(04-20-2015, 04:36 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: They exist, but it's a 64 bit bus and that's just awful. I could never recommend the gt 730

Hell, 64-bit bus GDDR5 is better than 256-bit bus DDR3.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do

Sponsored links

(04-20-2015, 04:37 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Hell, 64-bit bus GDDR5 is better than 256-bit bus DDR3.

it's still awful, especially when I can get a GTX 650 for $110, which destroys the 730
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-20-2015, 04:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: it's still awful

Eh, but still. The only reason APUs perform decently is because of its need for fast ram.
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]

what would ;e; do
it's still powerful than most latest Igpu's. and, CPU is the current thing which he should upgrade to get better emulation speeds , GPU upgrade wouldn't produce much results.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Honestly, I like the idea of an Athlon X4 860k with a R7 260x
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-20-2015, 05:24 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Honestly, I like the idea of an Athlon X4 860k with a R7 260x

That could do 3x-4x in plenty of games. Hell it can do native res perfectly on even the most brutal GPU-based games.

It can also bulldoze damn near any modern PC game, albeit at lower settings.

what would ;e; do
(04-19-2015, 07:54 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: ..
Hell my onboard Intel IGP handled DQ8 at native (1x) without issue and DQ8 is VERY GPU damanding.

really?i tested the x2 in tales of the abyss and in persona 4..the fps was at 30 and max was at 45 with luck.in native res it work at 60 fps without problem.

(04-20-2015, 04:36 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: They exist, but it's a 64 bit bus and that's just awful. I could never recommend the gt 730

yes,i have to say that the gt 730 wasnt a good idea to buy.i buy it because the gt 220 wasnt working well,and i didnt have much variety and money back there.now its the opposite.

(04-20-2015, 04:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: it's still awful, especially when I can get a GTX 650 for $110, which destroys the 730

i bought the gt 730 in $100.the prices are very different from amazon and ebay for example.if i could get the gtx in $110 i really had purchase it before.

(04-20-2015, 05:21 PM)ssakash Wrote: it's still powerful than most latest Igpu's. and, CPU is the current thing which he should upgrade to get better emulation speeds , GPU upgrade wouldn't produce much results.

how much itll be the difference?i didnt have much problem with tales of the abyss running in native res..it was 60 fps even in mystic artes [when the games go from 60 fps to 30 fps].i remember i could play it at 1x but then it was the voice distortion thing at the begining of a fight as well as the mystic artes.i tried the p4 but got only for the first save and there wasnt any problem [in native res] all this in the version of 1.3.0.5889,in this version i didnt have any problem with the sound or voice.

(04-20-2015, 05:43 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: That could do 3x-4x in plenty of games. Hell it can do native res perfectly on even the most brutal GPU-based games.

It can also bulldoze damn near any modern PC game, albeit at lower settings.

ive seen that cpu and it didnt impress me so much.or the fx-6300 seems more good in price/quality..i dont know Tongue

another question: if i change the gpu to something more advanced [r7 260x or r9 270x] i could have a bottleneck [because my motherboard have a pcie x16 2.0..all advanced card have a pcie 3.0],now,the difference are big? or it varies from card to card?
There wouldn't be much difference at the performance, you could surf through and check some reviews on cards performing at lower version of PCIe slots. Though, the difference might be high on high end cards.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-20-2015, 07:50 PM)Z//B Wrote: another question: if i change the gpu to something more advanced [r7 260x or r9 270x] i could have a bottleneck [because my motherboard have a pcie x16 2.0..all advanced card have a pcie 3.0],now,the difference are big? or it varies from card to card?

The difference between 2.0 and 3.0 is moot at best and that's with cinema-grade GPUs.

what would ;e; do
(04-20-2015, 08:11 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: The difference between 2.0 and 3.0 is moot at best and that's with cinema-grade GPUs.

The difference between a 2.0 and a 3.0 slot is about 2-3 fps and they are backwards compatible. Larger GPU's with massive amounts of VRAM and games that have massively sized textures probably have a bigger difference though.