ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
New additions: in R132: negative aliasing modes (F7), so you could degrade picture down to /2 and /4 (as below-native resolution).

R133: FFX movies and Gust games backgrounds could now be seen in AA modes. It's nice to have an ability to look at this movies without need to switch to no-AA.

Sponsored links

What ZZogl requires to be compiled(except VC++ Tongue2 ).I can compile GSdx,ZeroSPU2,SPU2-X,Lilypad and pcsx2 but I have some errors about missing files(my VC++ installation and all of the required files is little different and because of that I need to know what libs it requires)

What I need to have/download
Cg Toolkit headers and libraries. Don't forget to add path to them into VS menus. Also there is need some file glext.h or something like it.
Zeydlitz, I will show you the difference between your two version of your plugin with screenshoots, when I will be at home. I am sorry to can't show you this now.
I'm getting 32 errors about missing files even if I have them and I point where the directories with those files are using properties on the solution.

Code:
Error    1    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\zutil.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    2    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\uncompr.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    3    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\trees.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    4    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\inftrees.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    5    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\inflate.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    6    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\inffast.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    7    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\infback.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    8    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\gzio.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    9    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\deflate.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    10    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\crc32.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    11    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\compress.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    12    fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\adler32.c': No such file or directory    c1
Error    14    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    15    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    16    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    17    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    18    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    19    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    21    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    23    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    25    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    27    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    29    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    31    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
Error    32    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/wglext.h': No such file or directory    c:\documents and settings\vsub\my documents\visual studio 2008\projects\opengl\glprocs.h    42
haquel, I made some preparation for fix of you trouble, but I need to check all first. And what is more important, I want that you've made the regression check (I give you all compiled plugins needed, but I need a diapason).

vsub. 3rdparty you could found and pcsx2 common directory, and wglext.h -- in zzogl main directory. wglext.h should be placed in VC includes directory (to GL subdir, if no such exists, you must create it).
It's the same thing again.I've configured everything like you said but I get the same errors again.Do I need to place the main directory in some special place?
Yes, near like ZeroGS opengl. But better way is to try to resolve such errors by copying this direcrtories into specified places, according to errors messages.
With Arc the Lad I'm getting missing textures with unable to creat texture spammed across the console.
ZZOgl-r133

Attached Files
.7z   ZZOgl-r133.7z (Size: 451,81 KB / Downloads: 3.242)