360 controller (default plugin) randomly does not register input.
Happens with DS4 as well (however I'm using default drivers not DS4Windows). I will say it "seemed" less frequent but it very clearly still happened.

The game is Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy.

Sponsored links

Uhm, can you try and use DS4Windows just incase? I own Jak, let me rip it and test it on my end.
Everything is fine on my end, though my computer can't run the game well, deleting the rip now, hahaha......
(03-06-2015, 04:12 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Everything is fine on my end, though my computer can't run the game well, deleting the rip now, hahaha......

That's really weird how long did you play?
At least 5 minutes. I was at the intro Geyser place, I was running, jumping, spinning and throwing punches. Character movement is a bit floaty, though I think that's a characteristic of the game. My controller works flawlessly though. I'm assuming DS4Windows - J2K didn't help?
Music 
(03-06-2015, 04:20 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: At least 5 minutes. I was at the intro Geyser place, I was running, jumping, spinning and throwing punches. Character movement is a bit floaty, though I think that's a characteristic of the game. My controller works flawlessly though. I'm assuming DS4Windows - J2K didn't help?

Honestly I wasn't sure how to set it up and didn't want to bother with it Laugh

However, the fact it's happening with three different controllers means it can't be the drivers or controllers themselves right?

What version of windows are you using? I'm on 8.1.
I use Windows 7 Professional x64. I would recommend at least trying DS4 Windows - J2K. The installer should take care of everything I believe. You're right though, on an off-chance it could be Windows 8.1, but I don't have experience with that. Sorry, again.
I'll try running it in compatibility mode for win 7 and as an admin.
I'm going to go take a shower, it'll take ~ 20 minutes, so attempt to install J2K by then. If it fails, then I really am out of ideas and we'll need someone with more experience to help you, or you're just out of luck for some reason.

Question, does it only happen for Jax? What about Final Fantasy 12?
(03-06-2015, 04:27 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: I'm going to go take a shower, it'll take ~ 20 minutes, so attempt to install J2K by then. If it fails, then I really am out of ideas and we'll need someone with more experience to help you, or you're just out of luck for some reason.

Question, does it only happen for Jax? What about Final Fantasy 12?

I have not noticed it in FFXII however that game is a lot slower paced and doesn't require precise button timing so that could be why.