Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits Pal
Made new iso, and placed the result of imgburn 0 errors:
Patches: No CRC found, using 00000000 instead.
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Current Renderer: Direct3D 11 (Hardware renderer)
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Utente\Documents\PCSX2\Game\ARC - Il Tramonto Degli Spiriti.ISO
Image type  = DVD
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2177104 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Looks like you're still loading your old ISO, at least you're loading one with a different name
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-12-2020, 02:38 AM)refraction Wrote: Looks like you're still loading your old ISO, at least you're loading one with a different name

I named the iso, the old one I threw away.
I will send videos and new log files to show you the problems, even if it is not needed, you can see the reaction.

Attached Files
.zip   emuLog First.zip (Size: 3,38 KB / Downloads: 59)
.zip   emuLog second.zip (Size: 3,28 KB / Downloads: 65)
I dunno what to tell you to be honest, only thing I can think to suggest is can you try the latest development build, you can grab it here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

(09-12-2020, 04:19 AM)refraction Wrote: I dunno what to tell you to be honest, only thing I can think to suggest is can you try the latest development build, you can grab it here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

With these versions I always had problems that my memory card does not load, and the games I played in Italian he gave me in English.

Anyway I do some tests and see if I solve.

Upgrade:
Nothing does the same thing.
I re-created the ISO on another PC that had the built-in player, and it does the same thing, so it's not dependent on the player or the iso.
Patches: No CRC found, using 00000000 instead.
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Current Renderer: Direct3D 11 (Hardware renderer)
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Utente\Documents\PCSX2\Game\ARC.ISO
Image type = DVD
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2177104 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
I can say one thing, in history battles up to where I am now it did not give me this problem, enemies would hit me and the game did not crash, it gives me the problem in random battles, unfortunately random battles can be avoid and others not, and so you have to understand what the problem could be.

Update:
I am also playing Magna Carta, and that is a marvel apart from the graphics defects only, and I have been playing it for 70 hours, it is evident that the problem is focused only on this game.
I also wanted to test the emulator with the installed version, but it gives the same problem.

I found another ps2 slim in stock and I got the new bios thinking it was that, but the problem is the same.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 3,39 KB / Downloads: 63)
Is it after a certain point in the game? if so can you provide a savestate or memory card where we can test from? our tester checked it on a recent development build and didn't come across any problems, but your issue seems to be a nasty crash.