Bug squad team - Apply here!
(04-17-2015, 07:53 AM)ssakash Wrote: most of the bugs I find are resolved when, trying to reproduce them again. and, I post the bugs I found on the compatibility list rather than the Bug squad HQ. since, that is only visible to the forum staffs.

I think most of the other bug squad members are laid back Tongue2

(or) maybe everyone is attracted to the group because of the user color. I think we should speed up the process a little bit.

Stick to Bug Squad Forums imo. It's confusing if you're going to be posting it in another section. Whether it's staff only or not doesn't matter.

You're basically making the entire extra forum that was made completely useless if you're posting in the Compatibility topics.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

It will be made public eventually
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-18-2015, 01:01 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Stick to Bug Squad Forums imo. It's confusing if you're going to be posting it in another section. Whether it's staff only or not doesn't matter.
posting bugs is Important but, we should not forget about the compatibility section of the forum. it should also be given some Importance since, many users check the wiki and the compatibility section for the bugs and the playability of the game.

I don't see what's wrong in posting them in the compatibility section since, that way every user's can take a look and cross check the bug.

(04-18-2015, 01:01 PM)Ryudo Wrote: You're basically making the entire extra forum that was made completely useless if you're posting in the Compatibility topics.
I don't think the HQ is useless, I also post my bugs there but, I only post the ones which are always reproducible. The ones posted on the compatibility section may/may not be reproducible most of the time.

@Bositman
when will you make your comeback ? Ninja
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Information 
Application
Hello I am a long time PCSX2 user and have quite a bit of experience dating back to 2004 specifically version 0.6... I have never actually contributed to the community and I think its just about time I did something to repay the developers....I have a son whos 2 and 1/2 so I don't have the time to dedicate fully to PCSX2 development .. but I am willing to help when I can .. specifically I might be useful that I have multiple pc builds and have alot of experience with windows and linux which would allow me to test in both environments....if you have any other questions just send me a pm
(04-23-2015, 12:43 AM)desertofunknown Wrote:
Application
Hello I am a long time PCSX2 user and have quite a bit of experience dating back to 2004 specifically version 0.6... I have never actually contributed to the community and I think its just about time I did something to repay the developers....I have a son whos 2 and 1/2 so I don't have the time to dedicate fully to PCSX2 development .. but I am willing to help when I can .. specifically I might be useful that I have multiple pc builds and have alot of experience with windows and linux which would allow me to test in both environments....if you have any other questions just send me a pm

If you are still up for this' I'll sign you up
(05-07-2015, 12:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you are still up for this' I'll sign you up

Yes I am, please do.
Motherboard: SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz @ 4.8ghz 1.41 v
GPU: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 @ 1866
I would like to sign up. I have moderate+ knowledge along with ~4 years experience with PCSX2. I started using it at the 0.9.6 release.
I just set up build environment with VS2015.
As soon as bugs with this new version of visual studio are fixed, I'm ready.

My references are this and.. a lot of discussions on the IRC channel with Saint gregory38
Sorry for not being so active lately i will finish my finals in 3 weeks and i will set up a compilation environment and get to work Smile
(05-31-2015, 10:52 PM)mirh Wrote: I just set up build environment with VS2015.
As soon as bugs with this new version of visual studio are fixed, I'm ready.

My references are this and.. a lot of discussions on the IRC channel with Saint gregory38

You do realize that could be in a year from now right? Tongue