Cheat does not work even tough it's detected
Hello Everyone.

Sorry to made a new post about another issue with cheat but i can't seem to find my problem with the others post in this forum.

So i'm trying to cheat the game Dynasty warriors 4 after i change PC because i don't want to regrind everything.
So i found the cheat code check how to make a .pnach file and put it in the correct repository and when i launch the game, nothing. All the cheats doesn't work.

After checking on the forum i found someone that had an issue with the name of his pnach file. i change it relaunch and nothing.
Then i found another post about sending the Log to help people found it.

So here is the last message after i tried to reload the cheats.

[  64.3477] Found 1 game patches in SLES-51662_AA42AD50.pnach.
[  64.3501] Found 599 cheats in D:\RomStation\app\emulators\downloads\PCSX2\files\PCSX2 v1.7.4562 (x64)\cheats\AA42AD50.pnach.
[  64.3513] OSD [LoadPatches]: No cheats or patches (widescreen, compatibility or others) are found / enabled.
[  66.2863] (VMManager) Pausing...

( i know it's a lot of cheats but it all the unlockable weapon, item etc. )
As you can see, he found my patch but can't apply them and i dont know why.

here a few of them in case it was the syntax that is off :

Code:
[(M) Must Be On]
author=Codejunkies
description=
patch=1,EE,DEADFACE,extended,04030209
patch=1,EE,F01DC292,extended,58B5CB6B

[Enable Characters\All Items]
author=Codejunkies
description=
patch=1,EE,902C15DC,extended,58B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15E2,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15DE,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15EA,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15E6,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15F2,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15EE,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15FA,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,EE2C15F6,extended,50B5D466
patch=1,EE,C02C15FD,extended,58B5D466
Can somebody please help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day to all of you.

Sponsored links

Your codes are encrypted. PCSX2 cannot use encrypted codes as is. You must use omniconvert to decrypt the codes before
Also, master codes aren't needed (but you do need them to decrypt the codes).

By the way your codes are weird as I can't decrypt them properly. Can I ask where did you get the codes from?
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
I cant' find any codes for your french version , only for english or german version.
Hello.

Thanks for answering me.

(05-22-2024, 02:08 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Your codes are encrypted. PCSX2 cannot use encrypted codes as is. You must use omniconvert to decrypt the codes before
Also, master codes aren't needed (but you do need them to decrypt the codes).

By the way your codes are weird as I can't decrypt them properly. Can I ask where did you get the codes from?

i got the codes from gamehacking .org . there is a system to put directly in pnach file so i did.

(05-22-2024, 09:46 AM)gladiator Wrote: I cant' find any codes for your french version , only for english or german version.

Dynasty Warriors 4 (PAL-Unk) isn't that the EU and by extension the French version? because i know that NTSC-U is american version ( at least i think it is) so i don't know.

Thanks again for trying to help me.
(05-22-2024, 10:32 AM)Maniaki Wrote: Hello.

Thanks for answering me.

i got the codes from gamehacking .org . there is a system to put directly in pnach file so i did.

Dynasty Warriors 4 (PAL-Unk) isn't that the EU and by extension the French version? because i know that NTSC-U is american version ( at least i think it is) so i don't know.

Thanks again for trying to help me.

are you able to play it in french on your ps2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2024, 11:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: are you able to play it in french on your ps2 ?

Hello i checked again and yes i have the game in french without problem .

even the voice are in french.
(05-22-2024, 11:08 AM)Maniaki Wrote: Hello i checked again and yes i have the game in french without problem .

even the voice are in french.

The problem here is the code was made for SLES-51664 which is Italian version (ID might be inaccurate) while your game ID is SLES-51662 which is the French version.
Though both version might be share the same memory addresses so you can use codes from there.
Anyway you have to dectypt the codes with omniconvert first.
(05-22-2024, 11:16 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: The problem here is the code was made for SLES-51664 which is Italian version (ID might be inaccurate) while your game ID is SLES-51662 which is the French version.
Though both version might be share the same memory addresses so you can use codes from there.
Anyway you have to dectypt the codes with omniconvert first.

I will try that.

can you just confirm me what type of code are these? I mean if there are Action replay V1 or V2. I can't seems to find that.

thank you in advance.
(05-22-2024, 11:24 AM)Maniaki Wrote: I will try that.

can you just confirm me what type of code are these? I mean if there are Action replay V1 or V2. I can't seems to find that.

thank you in advance.

According to the Gamehacking page it might be ARv1 or ARv2
(05-22-2024, 11:24 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: According to the Gamehacking page it might be ARv1 or ARv2

Thank you. i didn't notice but after you said it i realized i could have found it alone ^^. sorry about that.

When i use omni converter i don't have a change in my code when putting input : Action replay V1 and Output : Raw/Unencrypted.
Is that normal?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)