FFX Convert US save file to Japanese international file? (PCSX2)
I am emulating FFX using PCSX2 (i own the game disk in real life, just wanted to play in HD) and have been playing the American version. but then i got the urge to play with the Japanese voices with english subtitles but i don't want to have to start all over. is there a way i can convert my emulated save file to the international version?

If there is, can someone be kind enough to walk me through this?

i have MyMC, ps2 save editor, and FFXED installed too if that helps. i tred messing with them but i couldn't figure anything out

also i am at he p-art just before you fight the sin spawn at mushroom rock if that can beneficial in any way

Sponsored links

It's simple
1.Create or get FFX Int save
2.Extract from the card both the USA and the Int save by using mymc(save the file as psu)
3.Open the Int save with FFXED=>click on Import=>Browse=>choose the USA save=>click on "Import Entire Save"=>Edit=>Done
4.Click on Save to overwrite the old Int file or Save as to save it as new psu file
5.Import the edited save with mymc(you have to delete the old save from the card if you are going to import the edited save into the same card)

That's all
hmm, it will let me export the US file as a .psu but the INT one will only export as a .max, any reason to this? its not giving me an error or anything, when i hit "save" it just doesnt do anything

nevermind i had to delete some "???" for some reason in the save file name. does that matter?
Got it to work! thank you sooooooooo much man!! you are the best!
(08-23-2013, 02:51 AM)brandocalrissian Wrote: nevermind i had to delete some "???" for some reason in the save file name. does that matter?

That's windows restriction...it doesn't allow you to save files with not allowed characters.
(08-23-2013, 03:13 AM)vsub Wrote: That's windows restriction...it doesn't allow you to save files with not allowed characters.

good to know for future reference, thanks again!