FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
This save/archive is pcsx2 memory card which contains the PAL save.
If you want to put the save into your PS2 memory card,just open the card with mymc and export the save as psu.
Then copy the psu save into you USB and find a way to start uLaunchELF...when you can,just go to FileBrowser(I think that was the menu name in uLaunchELF)then to mass=>select the save=>R1=>Copy=>Triangle=>mc0=>R1=>psuPaste.

What is weird is why do you ask all of this if your questions started from the Auron look freeze which exist only on pcsx2...why do you want to put that save into PS2 memory card?

Sponsored links

(11-11-2011, 08:11 PM)vsub Wrote: This save/archive is pcsx2 memory card which contains the PAL save.
If you want to put the save into your PS2 memory card,just open the card with mymc and export the save as psu.
Then copy the psu save into you USB and find a way to start uLaunchELF...when you can,just go to FileBrowser(I think that was the menu name in uLaunchELF)then to mass=>select the save=>R1=>Copy=>Triangle=>mc0=>R1=>psuPaste.

What is weird is why do you ask all of this if your questions started from the Auron look freeze which exist only on pcsx2...why do you want to put that save into PS2 memory card?

Well,To be honest my PC in my house sucks. Thats why i never tried to run PCSX2 and play FFX on it because i know what will i get Sad According to you question why im asking this one here it is : i've buyed a Copy of FFX and after i run it on my Console It Turns on a Freeze in Auron Scene. Dunno why and i've searched it on the net and i've come to this. :|(I wish i didn't disobey any rules of this Forums Because of my questions). and im done of Exporting on it, Thanks man. To be honest i don't have any knowledge on this Kind of things i didn't even know this programs exist Smile. Thnks to you i've learned alot today Smile). My only problem is how to run the uLauncherELF on my console. Smile
Here,if your ps2 is not one of the newest(at the back of it,if the number is not SCPH-9000? it will work),those are different methods to install FMCB
http://freemcboot.info/
(11-11-2011, 08:30 PM)vsub Wrote: Here,if your ps2 is not one of the newest(at the back of it,if the number is not SCPH-9000? it will work),those are different methods to install FMCB
http://freemcboot.info/

Thank you very much Dude!, i've learned alot today!. BTW i've learn some method to install uLauncherELF. ima save this files to the USB and transfer it on my computer when i got home. My GF is starting to scold me, because i've been staying on her PC since i've arrived, she can't even open her fb Smile.
Thanks alot man!. I'llbe staying on this forums for now on! Smile
Sorry if someone already went over this, but there's over 40 pages in this thread and I don't want to go through all of them.

So I am stuck on the last step (getting the PSU file that has been edited with FFXED back into your virtual memory card)

Everyone says to use mymc again to export it back into the virtual memory....but I can't seem to figure this out. When I am done editing the PSU file I open mymc but I can only open the ps2 file (the memory card) and I can't figure out how to convert the PSU file back to this file.....? I'm confused. Can someone please help?
In MyMc : Select the save you exported, File > Delete, then press the Import button (or File > Import), browse to your edited PSU Save.
I have posted a new version of FFXED (v0.741). In this update I have improved the interface to make it more user-friendly. Tell me what you think. It has been a while since my last update so make sure you are on the lookout for bugs in case I messed something up.

Changes:
-Equipment selector dropdown uses bold text to indicate equipped equipment
-Equipment selector dropdown uses gray text to indicate empty slots
-Blitzball player selector dropdown uses bold text to indicate which players are on the selected team
-User cannot activate empty nodes or lock nodes
-Error messages updated
Just a heads up. In the newest version I get the error message: Could not find the main class FFXED.jar Program will exit

That was the first time I tried your program. Then I downloaded FFXED v0.74 from Sourceforge and it worked just fine.
(12-26-2011, 11:54 PM)orator Wrote: Just a heads up. In the newest version I get the error message: Could not find the main class FFXED.jar Program will exit

FFXED v0.741 was compiled with the latest version of Java, JDK 7u2. Is your Java up to date? Try downloading the latest JRE.

Hello, I have to download FFXED but he puts me the same error (Could not find the hand class FFXED.jar Program will exit).
I have the last version of JRE but nothing his(her,its) exchange nothing.
Maybe that JRE in undergone an update since the last version of FFXED?
Sorry for my English, I am French ^^.