Fixing unplayable games
(07-08-2015, 10:07 AM)prafull Wrote: Added patch for NHL 2K7 (US) to the list. So it's playable now.

updated that for automatically enabled on source ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(07-08-2015, 10:43 AM)ssakash Wrote: updated that for automatically enabled on source ?

Not yet, I will do it once I add atleast 3-4 new games to the fixed list.
Keep up the good work ! Biggrin
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
@prafull:
You haven't added "Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLES-53474] (E)" to your list,
as posted by gladiator.
If you please ...

Attached Files
.zip   Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLES-53474] (E).zip (Size: 307 bytes / Downloads: 264)
(07-11-2015, 06:20 PM)pgert Wrote: @prafull:
You haven't added "Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLES-53474] (E)" to your list,
as posted by gladiator.
If you please ...
Thanks for reminding. Patch is now added to the first post.
Patch for Gadget Racers [SLUS 20225] (U) added to the first post.
Patch for NHL 2K10 [SLUS 21914] (U) added to first post.
Patch for College Hoops 2K6 [SLUS 21232] (U) added to the first post.
Patch for ESPN NFL 2K5 [SLUS 20919] (U) added to the first post. This one was in my to do list from a long time.
Great job man, thanks! Especially the Neo Contra patch; have been waiting to finally be able to play it. I guess I'll be using quicksaves to retry after dying - that should avoid the random hangs when selecting "retry".