GSdx
Hello all, I don't know if this problem is relative to the latest revision of Gsdx in DX10 mode and SSE4.1, but in DBZ: Infinite world I've never had this problem before r1426, when you are ejected from the ring and you come inside game is very slow (saccade) and this message appears in console of pcsx2:
"sceGsSyncPath: VIF1 does not terminate
<D1_CHCR=70000040: D1_TADR 00000000Laugh1_MADR=017ecd00Laugh1_QWC=00000000>
...."

This happens on PAL version of the game (I'don't know for other versions).
I believe Tenkaichi 3 ligth problem is resolved , but the blinking problem is always here. I'm running on PAL version too.
Sorry for my English, and I hope that help you if I'm on the good topic.
Good job Gabest!

Sponsored links

hmmm .. interesting
Luv and peace 2 all

My SYSTEM -
C2D E7400 - DG41TY - MSI N250GTS - OCZ 4 GB DUAL 800MHz SLI
1 TB WD HDD - 600W CM PSU
(07-08-2009, 09:36 PM)Darklink88 Wrote: Hello all, I don't know if this problem is relative to the latest revision of Gsdx in DX10 mode and SSE4.1, but in DBZ: Infinite world I've never had this problem before r1426, when you are ejected from the ring and you come inside game is very slow (saccade) and this message appears in console of pcsx2:
"sceGsSyncPath: VIF1 does not terminate
1_MADR=017ecd00Laugh1_QWC=00000000>
...."

This happens on PAL version of the game (I'don't know for other versions).
I believe Tenkaichi 3 ligth problem is resolved , but the blinking problem is always here. I'm running on PAL version too.
Sorry for my English, and I hope that help you if I'm on the good topic.
Good job Gabest!

that's nothing to do with GSDX
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Atelier Iris 3 scanline vertical.

@refraction -> No ideas concerning the cause of this problems?
And for Tenkaichi, I've seen there are solution like using ntsc version or ntsc convertissor.
Sorry for taking your time Sad

Else in Star wars racer revenge a great improve concerning textures in NTSC version there are no disco effect now but the game is always crashing and I think it's caused by the emulator
hm, i hate it to make this my first post here in this thread, but i just updated to the latest beta and plugin pack. most of the games seem to profit from the newer gsdx revision, but final fantasy x takes a huge fps hit during the full shiva summoning (@1600x1200). with r1340 it never drops below 50 fps, with r1479 the minimum fps is 33 and it drops below 50 for at least 5 seconds. also, is it normal that with "allow 8-bit textures" enabled the menu of the game drops down to 30 fps (vs. 135 fps without it)?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
ok Thanks for all and for you time Gabest . i could fix the blinking screen error with the ps2_pal2ntsc_yfix Programm ... i could fix the problem complete meens i have not one Blinking while gaming .... Thanks for all !

Best Wishes

ReaL_DX
(07-09-2009, 04:54 PM)zero29 Wrote: hm, i hate it to make this my first post here in this thread, but i just updated to the latest beta and plugin pack. most of the games seem to profit from the newer gsdx revision, but final fantasy x takes a huge fps hit during the full shiva summoning (@1600x1200). with r1340 it never drops below 50 fps, with r1479 the minimum fps is 33 and it drops below 50 for at least 5 seconds. also, is it normal that with "allow 8-bit textures" enabled the menu of the game drops down to 30 fps (vs. 135 fps without it)?

It's for games which use many textures, or just one huge texture divided into regions each having its own different palette but still counting as a unique texture on the video card.

There is a command line util from nvidia that can predict the fillrate from the pixel shader and a specific gpu, anything that is longer than a few instructions seem to decimate it. So, per pixel this new option is going to be a lot slower, it is only worth when the resulotion or the gpu speed allows it.
so, basically, don't use it if it's slower, right? Laugh

but what's up with the rest of the game? the fps drop during the shiva summoning happens regardless of the "allow 8-bit textures" setting, any idea why?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I'm not sure whether this has been reported or not, but here goes.

Ghosting problem.
Tales of the Abyss(NTSC)
CRC= 14fe77f7

Two dumps attached.
I'm not sure if the following info is in the dump or not, but adding it anyway:

Resolution: 1280x800(obvious, given the BMPs)
No interlacing effect
Direct3D9(Hardware mode)
Logarithmic-Z enabled
Texture filtering enabled(greyed out)
8 Bit Textures disabled
Alpha Correction enabled
Wait for VSync disabled
Enable output merger blur effect disabled

Some speedhacks enabled, but not using them has no effect whatsoever(I only get 5 FPS from x1.5 Cycle, INTC, IOP x2 and WaitCycles in ToA. Funny).

Regards,
Matis.

Attached Files
.7z   ToA GS Dump 1.7z (Size: 2,92 MB / Downloads: 175)
.7z   ToA GS Dump 2.7z (Size: 2,01 MB / Downloads: 161)