GSdx
(07-14-2009, 04:49 PM)ernart Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 04:32 PM)Gabest Wrote: Do you have intel gma by chance?
zero29: I'll test each build with aqtime and vtune later, that will reveal what has become slower.

what is "intel gma" sorry for not knowing!

intel graphics media accelerator, the make of video card. go to Start->Run and type "dxdiag" and see what it says your videocard is
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

We still don't know your video card... (someone was faster than me!)
Just tested the FFX test.gs on a simelar computer than zero29's. Just mine has a nvidia gtx260.
I'm getting 90fps in that scene, so I'm sure it is an ATI thing again.
Maybe new Addref / Release stuff? Tongue2

Edit:
DX9 mode is just half the speed. zero29: Try that test again with another number, or use a tool named "Gsdx GUI" Wink
it's also slower on my nvidia, about the same fps
(07-14-2009, 05:22 PM)rama Wrote: Just tested the FFX test.gs on a simelar computer than zero29's. Just mine has a nvidia gtx260.
I'm getting 90fps in that scene, so I'm sure it is an ATI thing again.
Maybe new Addref / Release stuff? Tongue2

Edit:
DX9 mode is just half the speed. zero29: Try that test again with another number, or use a tool named "Gsdx GUI" Wink

by another number you mean another renderer index? so, instead of 3 e.g. 0 or 4?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Yeah, sure. Just try them all out, till you found dx10 hardware for sure.
You got it when alt+enter works (gets you to fullscreen), and there's no "mpps" reading in the titlebar Tongue2
well, if the index order is the same as the order of the renderers in the drop down list in the gsdx settings window and if these index numbers start with "0", then "3" is dx10 hw for me. tried also "2" ,which displays no image, which fits to "directx9 (null)", and "4", which runs at native resolution, which would fit fine to the next entry "dx10 (software)". and there is indeed no "mpps" shown in the title bar. oh, and switching to fullscreen works.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I made some bat files for myself before for dx9-10-11 for testing, here it is in the attachment.
You need to select a gsdx dll and a gs file, and while both are selected drag the DLL over the .bat you want (THE DLL, NOT GS)....and I think it won't work in folders which have a space in their name...

edit:...I'm using that because gsdxGUI or whatever the name is doesn't want to work for me in Win7 (and I didn't try it before on XP or Vista) ...it detects the dlls, but doesn't detect any GS files..

0 - DX9 HW
1 - DX9 SW
2 - DX9 NULL
3 - DX10 HW
4 - DX10 SW
5 - Dx10 NULL
6 - DX11 HW
7 - DX11 SW
8 - DX11 NULL

edit2:zero29 pointed out the problem about GsdxGUI, it's checking in "snap" , not "snaps"... thanks! Smile
Now I can forget about the old method, GsdxGUI is way better.

Attached Files
.rar   GS Replay.rar (Size: 696 bytes / Downloads: 178)
[Image: sysp-93326.png]
HI. Ive tried to search the thread for info about my problem but haven't see anything.

I just want to know if the red screen bug in VP2 (Valkyrie Profile 2) is normal at the beginning of the game (first forest dungeon)
It seem ok in software mode and only affect hardware.

CRC: CC96CE93
Yep it's a known issue but as far as I know it only happens then and you're fine once you get out of there.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64