GSdx
Ok this probably is a stupid question, but...

...is there a way to change int res for 3d and 2d graphics separately ?

Being able to do so would come in handy for e.g. Persona 3. Native res for that
game is 640x447 (3d doesn't look too good at this res)...now if I change that
res to 1280x894 (2x native) the 3d graphics look really good, but I'll get GPU
limited in certain scenes. Using any res between native and 2x will solve that
problem (and 3d graphics still look good) but mess up the 2d graphics (like NPC
portraits, etc.) -so that's why am I asking.

Sponsored links

Nope, no way. Texture filtering can be set to affect only (or mostly) 2D but if 2D are the usual static stuff, you can't handle them like textures which you can render them at different resolutions. The only stuff you can do with 2D graphics is filter them
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ahh, too bad (though I thought as much).

So it's either nice 3D, ugly 2D or ugly 3D, nice 2D for me. Damn.

Thanks for the info.
gabest had been away for EVER XD
NoVaX1000, I'm aware of that and find it not too helpful for me. I try it and experience little difference.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
So is there any hope of fixing the gsdx9 menu glitch with Dragon Quest V ? Since the gsdx10/11 versions don't have it, I'm guessing it's a simple fix.
Could try a software renderer maybe? :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-23-2010, 08:10 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could try a software renderer maybe? Tongue
Hey it works, and it's better with the 0.1.15 than with the 0.1.16. But it's still a bit sluggish and frankly I'm using PCSX2 instead of my PS2, for the shiny grahix Tongue
Hi there everyone.

Time to start out with the basics:
-I have pcsx2-r1888 with the march 11 plugins.
-I'm using GSdx 2693 SSSE3 0.1.16
-I have updated my Redistributable 2008 and my DirectX is entirely up-to-date for all versions.
-I'm on a macbook running bootcamp(Windows 7) and my graphics card is an Intel 945 express chipset family which does not support directX 10, though my software does.

My question here is.. I know I can't run it on Direct3D10 (hardware), but should I be able to run the GSdx plugin with Direct3D10 (software)? Whenever I try it fails with that general failed to initialize error.
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction here?
I'm terribly sorry if this is in the wrong post or if this was answered.. should I really read through 222 pages for this? heh.
Anyway, I'd really like to not have to be stuck on dx9.
Nope, even the software renderer uses DX10 functions AFAIK so you shouldn't be able to use it.
(p.s. there is inline thread search at the lower right corner for an in-thread search)
[Image: newsig.jpg]