GSdx
you must have service pack 2 installed and 1 windows update to be able to use it (i dont remember the name of the update so do them all Tongue )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest

Sponsored links

(05-30-2010, 07:10 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: you must have service pack 2 installed and 1 windows update to be able to use it (i dont remember the name of the update so do them all Tongue )

Which update? I don't download only the ones about windows' security ._.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mmm... i think some of those "security updates" are actually WGA updates, and IIRC it will not show you most non security updates until you actually install said WGA update and it passes...
but I am not 100% about that, its been a while since I switched to win7, and even when I Was using vista I just install all updates.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
nope, I always accept the wga updates...

Actually, now a bug doesn't display the updates at all ._.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-31-2010, 11:21 AM)mewster Wrote: nope, I always accept the wga updates...

Actually, now a bug doesn't display the updates at all ._.

looks like its time to reinstall windows for you... ;p
I recommend you use vlite http://www.vlite.net/ to integrate the service pack BEFORE installing, it provides for a much more stable system, less wasted space, and it takes a fraction of the time to integrate the SP than to install it as an upgrade.

Mmm i won't reinstall windows only because of this problem, i prefer playing games on my real ps2 XD
I didn't suggest you reinstall windows because PCSX2 wasn't working... I suggested it because from what you told us (aka, the "not displaying updates bug) your windows install is clearly corrupt Smile
this means you can expect problems or unexplained behavior in a variety of programs, not just PCSX2

The GSdx (SSE2) bundled with PCSX2 0.9.7 gives me just a black screen. PCSX2 itself is running fine i.e. I can hear the sound running.

D3D9 software or hardware mode doesn't matter.

Older releases always worked fine (Usually I only use official betas and releases).

Windows XP, Athlon64 2.0GHz, Nvidia 6600GT, drivers are old (77.xx).
then update your drivers to the latest.... its that simple... also be sure you have sp3 installed before you update.

edit: be sure after that to update your directX to the latest...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
You could also use the older GSdx you already have if you wish.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64