GSdx
You need to add a "allowhacks = 1" line (without the quotes) in the GSdx.ini file for them to appear, they have been there for a while now just reorganized and the box shouldn't appear there without the option being enabled actually Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

thanx for the help
i used the hacks to try sonic unleashed it gave great result but only the surroundings are green is there away to make the real colors back?

thanx in advance
Anyone have problems selecting Direct3D10 Hardware as the renderer? I am using Windows Vista and a 5850HD and the option never appears even though in the DXDiag it says that DirectX10 is installed and i have run the web installer as well!
You probably did not read the first post of this thread.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Forgot to install that platform update! It works fine now!
hi everyone,
i wanna know i suggested to buy a vga card nvidia geforce 9400 gt and iam having core 2 duo 2.93 Ghz processor at 3mb l2 cache and 2GB ram
can i play pcsx2 at playable speed at these system specs.
i wanted to play god of war 2,thanx.
(09-09-2010, 11:29 AM)fazeel_64 Wrote: i suggested to buy a vga card nvidia geforce 9400 gt

I don't think it'll be enough. I suggest 9800gt or gts 250 (new or used)
i repeat my question :

is there away to enable the hacks without making the envoirment look all green in sonic unleashed?

sorry if i wrote it wrong
Hi! Do you know why I can't select my GSDX 2693 plugin with 0.9.6 or 0.9.7 beta versions? I have it on the plugins folder but it doesn't show up on plugin selection screen. If I force it on the pcsx2.ini it gives me an error when I load pcsx2 and take me to select another plugin.

And... another question, where can I download all gsdx revs? I can't see all of them on first post.

Thanks in advance : ]