GSdx
Er, it isn't? Because new beta versions aren't supposed to be discussed in "discussion" or they aren't "Supported" so it made the most sense to ask in here.

Should I... ask in development?
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM

Sponsored links

Does 3878 we compiled work?

The whole no svn support rule is there as there will always be problems and it will create q lot of unneeded support. If you want support and have a good reason, you could put a suggestion in the feedback forum, however, this is a thread purely for gsdx
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The new revisions seem to have implemented mipmapping, how do I enable it? Or is it automatically enabled? I tried playing some R&C and J&D games but didn't see a big difference, characters were still missing eyes and distant textures were glitchy.
Works in software mode and enabled by pressing the "Insert" key.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Aww, no chance of having it work in hardware mode? I thought it worked fine in software mode before since it didn't display any glitches even without mipmapping support.
Hardware mode works completely differently, the implementation will be much more difficult to achieve, so it's software only for now.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

It seems to be a purely gsdx issue though? I don't have my pc with it currently. I'll have to check if the 3878 works.
(03-18-2011, 04:33 PM)Hungry Man Wrote: Anyone know why I can't enable cheats in any PCSX2 revision I've compiled except for 3113?

I just tried with pcsx2-r4184,created a cheat,then put it into pnach file and the cheat was activated without any problems
I'm sorry, not cheats, hacks. As in adding it to the .ini file.
Just making the hacks to be shown in the gsdx window or are you saying that they are not working.
I use GSdx SSE2-r4173 and I have the hacks