GSdx
Just a graphical (probably nooby) question: why is it that some games, like Ratchet & Clank series, have a much blurrier display regardless of settings than others? For instance, Final Fantasy X and Serious Sam: Next Encounter look crystal clear in contrast, but Ratchet & Clank games tend to look like they were rendered in a lower resolution than what's specified. I think Rayman 3 also suffers from this.

Trying different interlacing modes and enabling 8-bit textures helps a bit, but there's still no perfect solution, it just looks pretty blurry/softened to me. Is it the game's own post processing or something?

Sponsored links

Really nice to see such a great post. Really Thanks!!!
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger Emulate on 0.9.7:3876m (SVN)
GSDX 0.1.16, SSE 3, DX 10
Hardware Emulation
[Image: hardwaredx10.jpg]
Software Emulation
[Image: softwaredx10.jpg]

it is a pity that the malfunctioning of hardware just because it is much faster than software: (
Any way to enable hacks in the latest versions? Doesn't seem to work for me
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
Hi,
PCSX2 was always working to me
6 days back I instaled v0.9.7 (r3876) and it was working, but last three days I have problem....
in console: GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(SaveSinglePlugin)
in popup window: GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.

my spec.: C2D8400@3,5GHz, 4GB DDR2, GTX260SOC (896GDDR3), Win7 64bit

I tried every type of GS and settings, reinstalation, drivers are Up to date. Any advice?Smile

EDIT: its OK now Smile
Thank you very much
why gsdx r4444 always crashes
after I change from mode hardward to SDL
Sdl is very much work. in progress for Linux. It is highly unstable and probably will crash
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Anyone know why I can't enable cheats in any PCSX2 revision I've compiled except for 3113?
i5 520m :: ATI 5650 (700, 900) :: Samsun 830 128GB SSD:: 8GB (2x4GB) RAM
This isn't the thread to ask in
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]