GSdx
(04-27-2011, 10:22 PM)tuanming Wrote: Change your pcsx2 directory to My Documents or Desktop, anywhere would works except for Program Files.

Still doesn't work. Tried to change it's location twice and still doesn't save.

Sponsored links

right click>run as admin
as stated in the FAQ ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Didn't solve it.
It only happens with the GS. I can't change past the default values. can't even swap to software renderer. I can't change anything in GS
The only other possibility is that your PCSX2 ini folder is read only. Go to my documents, right click on PCSX2 folder and make sure that write protection isn't checked or greyed (signifying that one or more of the folders inside it are protected)
[Image: 2748844.png]
i downloaded your gsdx 10 for my pcx2 0.9.7
and here's what happens .. an error . Sad

File is not a PCSX2 plugin
File/Object: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\d3dcompiler_36.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\d3dcompiler_36.dll
File is not a PCSX2 plugin
File/Object: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\d3dx10_36.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\d3dx10_36.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\GSdx10.dll' (error 123: the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
File is not a valid dynamic library.
File/Object: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\GSdx10.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\PS2\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\GSdx10.dll

need help
You need to update your DirectX, check the first line of the first post in this thread :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ohh! my bad ... my OS is only Windows XP Sad
i've read the config. guide and direct x is only compatible with windows vista and windows 7 ...
how sad for me .. Sad hahaha
thanks for your help ma'am anyway ..

--- i can't use fraps then .. any other requests for me ? to capture videos ?
Err wha? Since when is direct x only compatible with windows 7 and vista? Only DX10/11 are vista/7 locked.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...layLang=en

Try that one.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Heya, got a problem with Tourist Trophy! The game runs pretty much perfect on 0.9.7 (GSdx 3693) aside from few bugs in the rendering. The most major one being the projected shadows as shown in the following screenshot:

[Image: tt_shadow_bug.jpg]

You can also see this bug in live action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKjqpm3EcM

There's another bug where replays are too blurred or theres some sort of badly rendered alpha layered polygons that show up as opaque grey and blocks you from viewing the rider. The problem:

[Image: tt_alpha_bug.jpg]

I tried software mode like someone suggested on General Discussion and it's solving those two bugs so I was adviced to post this problem here.

PS,
I recalled another bug which I think is common both for this game and GT4. When you go to the screen options and set the brightness above 0 it's showing up garbled. :\
Doesn't happen in software mode so it can be added.
Hello there,
could you please add this CRC to GSdx?
Code:
{0xC70FC973, ValkyrieProfile2, IT, 0}
It's for Valkyria Profile 2: Silmeria, italian localized version (PAL-I). This game is also missing from the game database, so here it is the entry that has to be added:
Code:
---------------------------------------------
Serial = SLES-54647
Name   = Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria
Region = PAL-I
Compat = 5
VuAddSubHack = 1
---------------------------------------------
There are other localized versions of the same game wich are missing in the Game DB and GSdx CRCs (but I don't know it):
  • SLES-54645 -> French version (PAL-F)
  • SLES-54646 -> German version (PAL-G)
  • SLES-54648 -> Spanish version (PAL-S)
All of these needs the VuAddSubHack in order to boot.
Thank you for your time
Λευκος
SStateMan - a savestate managing tool for PCSX2
Currently playing:
- PS2 -> PCSX2: Stella Deus
- PC : Skyrim