GSdx
Oh and about FFXII i am right Tongue

a pic from menus x6 native :

a pic from ingame x6 native :

man you got some serious thing with your GPU/PCSX2

i am using Catylast 11.8

and i have the ninja version of ATI 5670 is that important ?

and i am using frame limiter ( with both FFX-2 FFXII ) who knows how much i can get with it off

Sponsored links

That wasn't from main menu;P it was from movie... it's not trully scaled soo you can get high fps;P, the second is a small room again. >.> Aw you're cheating one way or another. With such small screenshots those could be even in native or x2 as there's no way to say from them. And no lol I have no issues with my hardware;P. If you could trully run x6 native in FFXII without cheating add your GPU to GPU benchmark thread as it's running on some steroids.
i will Smile

and i swear this is x6 native

and where is the main menu isn't it when toy choose new game or load game will this is it i don't know if the menus are taken from real game videos
The menu to choose options before starting game(anything but not the movie part>.>) should be same laggy as hell at x6 and same applies to first ingame scene and any other which isn't small room, like the stairs part. I will never belive in running XII in every location with every fx at x6 on this card, whatever buffed it could be. And watching summons or any nicer effects would turn into a slideshow even at x3 or less. >.>

I don't feel that discussion is soo important but anyway as a proof - with that graphic in the back of the menu at x6:
    that's far from playable and it's a simple menu ;P it's simply not possible for it to be 3x faster on same model. >.>

And lol you had choosen the lowest demanding area. Ohmy I replayed the beginning just to go to those stairs... got 60fps at x6 >.< cheater... all normal locations are X times slower...

Oh nearly forgot... I'm gonna keep my word for you choosing lowest demanding location of whole game to cheat the results;P...

"Miseru99 slaps abdo123 around a bit with a large trout."
=] mega irc combo slap.

Yet another edit:
Yeah sorry for offtop, dunno why I got into "proving" such useless info in the first place. Shame on meh. O.o
Guys, care to take this nitpicking someplace else please (open a new thread if you insist on going on with it)? Just use highest resolution that gives you a good enough frame rate for your taste. If your system supports x6 with good FPS , great, but there really isn't a point to the "discussion" you're having.
(08-24-2011, 04:35 AM)miseru99 Wrote: The menu to choose options before starting game(anything but not the movie part>.>) should be same laggy as hell at x6 and same applies to first ingame scene and any other which isn't small room, like the stairs part. I will never belive in running XII in every location with every fx at x6 on this card, whatever buffed it could be. And watching summons or any nicer effects would turn into a slideshow even at x3 or less. >.>

I don't feel that discussion is soo important but anyway as a proof - with that graphic in the back of the menu at x6:
that's far from playable and it's a simple menu ;P it's simply not possible for it to be 3x faster on same model. >.>

And lol you had choosen the lowest demanding area. Ohmy I replayed the beginning just to go to those stairs... got 60fps at x6 >.< cheater... all normal locations are X times slower...

Oh nearly forgot... I'm gonna keep my word for you choosing lowest demanding location of whole game to cheat the results;P...

"Miseru99 slaps abdo123 around a bit with a large trout."
=] mega irc combo slap.

Yet another edit:
Yeah sorry for offtop, dunno why I got into "proving" such useless info in the first place. Shame on meh. O.o

i swear i chose those places randomly Sad

OK i will do more tests and i will slap you back Laugh

Edit : i will PM you Wink

Edit 2 : OK you win i cant run FFXII on x6 native but i can run it 1920x1080 though
I feel the need to repeat myself again on this topic ( Tongue2 ).
You cannot simply select 6x scaling and play through hours of a game without it impacting the fps *at some point*.
People that say their systems "can do it just fine!" simply pick a fast running spot and take a screenshot of it.
The next level transition, special effect, geometry increase, you *will* get a sharp fps drop.
(08-24-2011, 09:05 PM)rama Wrote: I feel the need to repeat myself again on this topic ( Tongue2 ).
You cannot simply select 6x scaling and play through hours of a game without it impacting the fps *at some point*.
People that say their systems "can do it just fine!" simply pick a fast running spot and take a screenshot of it.
The next level transition, special effect, geometry increase, you *will* get a sharp fps drop.

the same can be said for any multiplier Tongue2, some games even iff you have enough graphics memory to stuff all the textures into, you're screwed if the game wants to do fancy effects on the frame buffer D:
(08-24-2011, 07:19 PM)abdo123 Wrote: Edit 2 : OK you win i cant run FFXII on x6 native but i can run it 1920x1080 though

There's a drastic difference. Tongue

I wish people would just grasp the concept of just how excessive 6x scaling is...
(08-24-2011, 10:41 PM)Rezard Wrote: There's a drastic difference. Tongue

I wish people would just grasp the concept of just how excessive 6x scaling is...

i wasn't planning on saying about FFXII just FFX-2 made a new game everything went fine then when fighting dire rats i got 45 FPS Tongue2