GSdx
6x is about 3072x2688, so yes, a little excessive ;p

cant imagine the memory usage is very friendly!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I took a quick look at it for the sake of curiosity.
I'm using anywhere from ~500mb, to nearly 900mb at 6x scaling (FFXII).
Hi everyone !))
?? Is this a bug or something else - gsdx GUI don't show hacks tab anymore... so we have to manually set the values in gsdx.ini file.
Before latest revisions hacks tab was active in HW mode if it was unlocked by "allow hacks = 1" in .ini file...
Anyway - GSDX is alive and kicking !!! FXAA implementation is a fantastic thing ))) I think that x2 and x3 resolution multiplier with activated FXAA is enough for PS2 games ))
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl
sounds like you overwrote your ini file, or it changed location of your settings.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-25-2011, 10:44 AM)Linear Wrote: .... "allow hacks = 1" in .ini file...

Did you type this incorrectly here or it is really "allow hacks" in the Gsdx.ini?
The correct way is "allowhacks" not "allow hacks"
I don't mean it exactly - anyway it doesn't show that menu anymore %)
Can anyone confirm this ? Or this is a compile bug ?
Excl The man will die, but not his ideas Excl
my ini :

[Settings]
Renderer=3
Interlace=0
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=6
windowed=0
filter=2
paltex=0
vsync=0
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=0
nativeres=1
resx=1366
resy=768
swthreads=1
msaa=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
allowhacks=1

copy it to GSDX in inis and save Smile

and run as admin
(08-25-2011, 10:44 AM)Linear Wrote: ?? Is this a bug or something else - gsdx GUI don't show hacks tab anymore... so we have to manually set the values in gsdx.ini file.
Before latest revisions hacks tab was active in HW mode if it was unlocked by "allow hacks = 1" in .ini file...

it's "allowhacks=1" and you gotta make sure you're editing the right GSdx.ini, could be in the folder you installed PCSX2 to or in your "Documents\PCSX2" folder
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
"Latest revisions" - they have "portable.ini" file to save all settings into pcsx2 folder. You can delete this file if you want to use old settings or just edit your ini inside PCSX2/inis.
(08-25-2011, 06:34 PM)miseru99 Wrote: "Latest revisions" - they have "portable.ini" file to save all settings into pcsx2 folder. You can delete this file if you want to use old settings or just edit your ini inside PCSX2/inis.

using r4866 inis are normal