GSdx
User control wouldn't be a problem.
you can also edit the FXAA.FX in the gsdx.dll by yourself.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Sponsored links

user control would be nice then, cause manual editing a dll file not exactly something everyone know how to or would want to mess with
yeah I agree.

please help, why does GT4 looks like this ingame?

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6919/asdasdasdtq.png

i already tried changing the Emulation Setting manually to preset 1 - Safest and still no avail

i also tested with check and unchecked game fixes but still the same

i also tested to use the BIOS like scph39001 and PS2 Bios 30004R V6 Pal

i also tested using SSE, SSE41, SSSE3 but still the same

the only thing that fixes the graphics corruption is if i configure it to run at Software but it is very slow and very ugly Sad

edit: i also have a Logitech Driving Force GT and want it to use on GT4, how do i configure the controls? is there already a preset?

here is my full specs

CPU: i5 2500k 4.4Ghz
Mobo: MSI P67A-GD55 B3
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24
HDD & SSD: (Boot)Microcenter G2 64GB SandFore SF1222 & (Storage)Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200.12
GFX: PNY XLR8 GTX 465 unlocked to GTX 470Biggrin
Sound: Asus Xonar DX
NPU: Killer Nic Xeno Pro
Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow, Logitech G9x and Logitech Driving Force GT

i double checked and i have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 and the latest version of DirectX
did you try latest beta ?

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-06-2011, 07:18 AM)raclimja Wrote: please help, why does GT4 looks like this ingame?

Press start ingame, go to the brightness settings then change it to "0"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Is there a way to increase anti-aliasing when using the software mode? right now it does 1x, but I'd like to know if I could increase it to 2x, 4x, 8x, and so on.
The reason I ask is that I am trying to get suikoden tactics to display well. currently, the character models are cell shaded but without the black border around different parts of their body (so they do not look like blobs of color). I tried software mode and it correctly displayed the black borders, but it causes a lot of... I am not sure this is the correct term.. "aliasing" problems so that everything is very jagged, unlike in hardware mode. Turning on anti-aliasing 1 helps slightly, but I'd like to be able to fix this in hardware mode or increase the anti-jaggedness in software mode.

Please help if you can. Smile
Nope, native res in software mode is as good as it goes, if you'd like to try FXAA however, you can get the latest SVN build and with the GSdx from that build you can enable FXAA by using the "PageUp" key in your keyboard which may reduce the aliasing problem but it's probably not going to give the results you want.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
the software mode is a compatiblity mode which emulates the GS as close as possible to let it look like the real PS2.
So it's obviously that it doesn't provide custom resolutions cuz the real GS can't do this as well.
It would be harder to implement than just increasing the resolution of a D3D render target because directx is already capable of that.
2x native in software would also decrease the performance twice, so it requires A REALLY strong cpu.
I would say i5 2500k or better i7 2600k minimum, and both of them overclocked too Tongue

this gitch same as valkyrie profile 2

development progress project!!!
(Emotion engine) 35% , VU(30%), GPU(40%) complete.
only few games work perfectly without any hacks and fix

WAIT FOR BETTER VERSION(MEANING FIX)

Vu creator mia or ???
EE creator mia or ???
GPU creator mia or ?

even without this 3 main key position other fix some problem like bug crash so on.....

final question why EE and VU complier still same thing any new develop for this critical funtion???

sorry i may sound harsh and broken english don't misunderstand my word

example!!!!

i no word to say. broken english!!!

i don't want to talk(good in english people thinking)

huge different meaning unless you never decode my broken word!!!