GSdx
(05-18-2012, 02:19 AM)5247846 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the real PS2 outputs 640x480 when in the BIOS (on NTSC consoles).

I bet it doesnt ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I've found a really annoying bug with Devil May Cry 1 (NTSC version) and the latest version of PCSX2 (0.99.5199): In game there's always a black box somewhere on the screen, this blackbox changes size whenever i change scaling resolution (it's biggest using the native resolution).
My config is:
Phenom II X4 @3,7Ghz
Ati HD5770 1GB
4GB DDR3
Windows 7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've just tried with old Gsdx 890 0.1.14, and although graphic sucks, it works w/o that problem

EDIT: I've found a Gsdx 962 0.1.15 and putting Blend bff for interlacing and a D3D internal res of 1200x900 (in order to mantain 4:3 ration, 'cause I've got a 19'' wide which has a 1440x900 res) it looks and runs great. (maybe with Directx 10 there's much stress on my CPU, but with my config I'm playing at 59-60fps everywhere in dmc)
Heya mates, GSdx 5190 is causing flickering/corrupted textures in hardware rendering mode in the game "Ape Escape 2."

All settings are default (r5190 package);
ATI HD 6950
i5 2500k @ 4.6Ghz
16GB RAM

Two dumps in different locations are attached in .7z format with both the .bmp and .gs.

Cheers.

Edit: Appears there's also a missing fog effect. Some other postprocessing filters are probably also broken, then. I attached some pictures taken using software rendering. Those effects are pretty subtle, though, so I made sure to save it in .png format for you guys.

The textures which are prone to flickering, however, will tend not to flicker if the camera is close to them. I don't know if this necessarily suggests that lower-quality textures are causing the flickering or not, but it seems both the angle of the camera and its location relative to the texture are important.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   dump1.7z (Size: 2,91 MB / Downloads: 127)
.7z   Dump2.7z (Size: 2,78 MB / Downloads: 122)
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Also, there are missing postprocessing effects on Resident Evil. They don't impair gameplay speeds at all, it's just that they are missing on hardware rendering.

Does anyone have any particular knowledge about this, or would someone like me to take a .gs dump?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
AVX plug in no longer shows up plugins . I know it use to be there before but now I just get Invalid Dynamic library error. this is on Windows 7 64 bit
im not going to answer you a third time...... crap.
(05-30-2012, 10:50 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: im not going to answer you a third time...... crap.

nvm
you processor determines what type of gsdx available for use.
Greetings

This is gonna be my first post in the pcsx2 forums. I hope that i´m not breaking any forum rule.

I found a strange bug while playing the first "Fatal Frame" NTSC version.

Using hardware(D11) mode, when i encounter a ghost(normal and hidden) in the game, the camera works fine in targeting it. So in normal conditions the GS plugin works just fine. After i use a load state the camera doesn´t work anymore. I am unable to target ghosts (particularly hidden ghosts). If i change the plugin to Software mode and change it back to Hardware mode the camera works again. It seems that some sort of information is being lost in the save state process.

The version of plugin is... GSdx32-SSSE3-r5276

And my computer specs are...
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3958 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
CPU speed = 2.526 ghz (4 logical threads)
GPU = AMD HD6370M

Thanks and continue the good work.

EDIT: Actualy, problably this only happens with the first ghost and the hidden ghosts.
I think the camera works with all normal ghosts (except the first).